Matthijs de Ligt - CB - Ajax (34 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
Good players, but they are not game-changers. We need a top midfielder like Pjanic who can carry the team forward. Isco, Pogba... those are players that win games on their own with a single move. You need them to win semi-finals, finals...
We do not need Isco, would be a total waste of money. Ramsey is offensive and to help Pjanic we need a Ndombele, Pogba fine but too expensive after we buy De Ligt.
I would go a 100% for Ndombele.

khalidkassim

Feb 2, 2007
People keep forgetting that football is actually a team sport, not a popularity contest. Getting the best players for every position is impossible, instead you need to have players that fit the coach's style and philosophy of football. Then the coach has to build a team out of those players which Sarri is definitely capable of doing as he has shown in Empoli and Napoli - both teams managed to punch above their weight. Hopefully he can replicate that here.

As for Matuidi, I don't think he'll stay. Last year of his contract and he's not exactly the type of player for Sarri IMO.
Well the idea with MDL is that he does fit Sarri's tactical play of having a high defensive line. You need fast defenders to do that and I don't think Chiellini and Bonucci are amongst the fastest defenders in the world to be able to track back in the case lose possession of the pala.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
the most famous paper in Holland says it's almost done.
GDM, Agresti and other in Italy say we are leading the race to get him.
we can calma and wait a bit and see what happens.
They say we want to do this fast so...#vediamo
I think its basically done but we are afraid PSG will try to make a ridiculous attempt with so much money he could not refuse so we are doing it fast so PSG will not have enough time to react

Jul 22, 2016
Comparison is a little off. We were talking girlfriends.
If we assume she has a say in where DaLight goes, how high are the chances she'd pick Turin over Paris, London or Barcelona?
what happened to them good old times, where the man of the house just had the last word. nowadays with all them metro-tranny boys women are starting to fucking us over.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Comparison is a little off. We were talking girlfriends.
If we assume she has a say in where DaLight goes, how high are the chances she'd pick Turin over Paris, London or Barcelona?
Dude Milan is 50mins away from Turin by train.
Maybe 20mins by plane woah if she's a model guess Milan isn't a bad choice.
At least better than Barcellona and London :D and Paris as well

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Well the idea with MDL is that he does fit Sarri's tactical play of having a high defensive line. You need fast defenders to do that and I don't think Chiellini and Bonucci are amongst the fastest defenders in the world to be able to track back in the case lose possession of the pala.
Yeah, we were focusing on the midfield right there though.

You're right, De Ligt suits Sarri's style.
Chiellini isn't that slow, I'd say. Both him and Bonucci are good at reading the game, that helps a lot too.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
There isn't anything men can create that women can't ruin.
I dont think you understood me. De Ligt has ambitions of becoming the best and has Raiola at the wheel to help his career. Aside from the fact that he probably fucks anything that moves and that his girlfriend has no say in where he goes; i find it hilarious that the expert of Tuz took it to the level of actually making i formes opinions on female modelling and what the right move would be for her

Sendt fra min ANE-LX1 med Tapatalk

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I dont think you understood me. De Ligt has ambitions of becoming the best and has Raiola at the wheel to help his career. Aside from the fact that he probably fucks anything that moves and that his girlfriend has no say in where he goes; i find it hilarious that the expert of Tuz took it to the level of actually making i formes opinions on female modelling and what the right move would be for her

Sendt fra min ANE-LX1 med Tapatalk
Well we don't know the extent of their relationship so maybe he does maybe he has more sense then that but yes I am inclined to agree that someone in his position should (and likely is) making his own moves and girlie can come with or stay.

I think most of this news about girlfriends wanting/ not wanting to move somewhere is made up by journos who need to fill pages but have nothing better to report

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Well we don't know the extent of their relationship so maybe he does maybe he has more sense then that but yes I am inclined to agree that someone in his position should (and likely is) making his own moves and girlie can come with or stay.

I think most of this news about girlfriends wanting/ not wanting to move somewhere is made up by journos who need to fill pages but have nothing better to report
I think the girlfriend angle is overblown but I believe PSG would target her in negotiations. Now that we are throwing money around, there's nothing PSG can offer that we can't, so they're going to grasp at any small advantage like fucking modelling opportunities for a girlfriend.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I think the girlfriend angle is overblown but I believe PSG would target her in negotiations. Now that we are throwing money around, there's nothing PSG can offer that we can't, so they're going to grasp at any small advantage like fucking modelling opportunities for a girlfriend.
If Raiola is handling the negotiations I really doubt he cares about that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)