Matthijs de Ligt - CB - Ajax (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mike-e-y

Jul 18, 2004
The Neymar saga could have done us a favour here.

Barca surely can’t afford to spend nearly a 1/4 of a billion on Neymar and get De Ligt as well.

De Ligt is probably looking at PSG losing their best player and their uncompetitive league and thinking he wouldn’t develop the same way he would here.

Come and learn from Chiellini!

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Im still curious why we arent in the race for Nicollo Barella. I’d say he’s been one of the best midfielders this U21 Euro and would suit our needs very well. He reminds of me of Vidal a bit. I’d really like to sign him.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
Don't like Barella at all - For me he is a mediocre version of Toreira. Would rather give a chance to Mandragora.
Going back to MDL, any news on him? This de telegraf paper is now backing up from the Juve rumour or what?

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
I am basically saying that a club paying a player’s release clause must at all times agree on all contractual details with said player.
The release clause is valid for a contracted party, here the player. In reality the interested club "gives" the money to the player so that he can buy himself out of the contract. Pjanic transfer from Roma is a good example of it.

Don't like Barella at all - For me he is a mediocre version of Toreira. Would rather give a chance to Mandragora.
Going back to MDL, any news on him? This de telegraf paper is now backing up from the Juve rumour or what?
Barella is strong physically, has a nice vision and a good technique. He also proved he can make it at the high level being a first squad player for Mancini since the beginning. Whereas the Uruguayan failed miserably at Arsenal.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
You were talking about the 20-21 season, not even next season .. That's hardly their first day, no?
Ok Do you think that in 1 year time they become from "nobody" to "someone"?
I mean - Romero - I dont know if I rate him that high but Demiral shown promise
Rugani shown more promise back at his age but still hasnt managed to break through...
What I mean is that they might succeed and might not - Anyway I think it will take more than just one season for them to become worthy of a starting spot...
Should Chiellini stay for one extra season everything I said might be irrelevant..

- - - Updated - - -

Im still curious why we arent in the race for Nicollo Barella. I’d say he’s been one of the best midfielders this U21 Euro and would suit our needs very well. He reminds of me of Vidal a bit. I’d really like to sign him.
I must say he is doing very well there.
I still dont think he is that top player we need but he is growing in each passing day so maybe Im wrong about him...
Chiesa is on fire though.. He is just unstoppable there and its funny Italy might not qualify as from what I have seen - They are certainly a force in the competition..

Beki

Jul 9, 2012
Juventus have received positive signals from Matthijs de Ligt, who is now ready to say yes for a move to Turin. New contacts are expected today. - Agresti :tuttosport::tuttosport::tuttosport:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)