Matthijs de Ligt - CB - Ajax (31 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
SportItalia journalist Massimo Pavan poses the question whether offering De Ligt 12 million euros per season could unsettle some of the players in our squad, particularly some of the veteran players who have so much experience and have given so much.

He's only speculating, of course, but I do feel it's a pretty relevant question and something our board must consider very carefully. The kid is only 19 ffs.

Other than that, though, signing this phenomenal youngster makes sense in every single way. World class talent, destined for great things.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
SportItalia journalist Massimo Pavan poses the question whether offering De Ligt 12 million euros per season could unsettle some of the players in our squad, particularly some of the veteran players who have so much experience and have given so much.

He's only speculating, of course, but I do feel it's a pretty relevant question and something our board must consider very carefully. The kid is only 19 ffs.

Other than that, though, signing this phenomenal youngster makes sense in every single way. World class talent, destined for great things.
This guy is always so salty towards Juve :D. I think that he will need to prove his salary on the pitch. If he's gonna be the best after Ronaldo then I suppose no one can complain. If they do, nobody will stand on their way.

Wysłane z mojego FRD-L09 przy użyciu Tapatalka

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
If 12mln net is 16mln gross with the new tax law why do we care?

The clubs pay gross wages to players, how much it's left is their problem.

And it's not Juve's fault that the current players we have can't enjoy the same benefits.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)