Matthijs de Ligt - CB - Ajax (70 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Some of you guys still believe these VS guru's ?
what made you write that? no one is quoting vs gurus, these are actual media outlets who started the recent fapfest. they can still be wrong, but it's not like someone's daughter saw de ligt's gf looking at a b&w shirt in a mall type of rumor.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
looks like after Rabiot, no more CMs unless we make a big sale.

Cancelo sale helping with the MDL I guess. I want Ndombele but would need to sell someone else.

I say sell Rugani and keep Romero :stuckup:
If Cancelo helps MDL, we sold tons of kids who will more than cover Demiral and Romero.

I would not be surprised to sell one of Dybala/Costa too. Plus Mandzukic, Khedira and Cuadrado.

I fully expect another CM.

Sashazulu

Jan 19, 2017
We have not bought him yet and we won't before July 1. We will sell a number of players like Cuadrado, Manzukic, Khedira, Matuidi, and maybe more. We will have some money.
We need only De Ligt and I would say Ndombele and we are all set That will be around 150 mil. Or defense is tops with Chiellini, Bonucci, De Ligt and let not forget Demiral, who is excellent + Rugani. Or MF is set with Rabiot and Ndombele ( my preference) and or attack is set with Ronaldo, Dybala, Berna., Douglas Costa and Kean.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 69)