Matthijs de Ligt - CB - Ajax (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
Mixed feelings about this: I'm happy and we're set with a WC defender for the coming 10 years and a successful heir to Chiellini. On the other hand, I'd really like to sign Pogba or SMS and improve our midfield. Because a midfield with Can, Rabiot, Ramsey, Pjanic, Matudi, and Khedira won't cut it in the CL.
But Milner, Henderson, Wijnadum and Fabinho is totally fine :baus:

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
But Milner, Henderson, Wijnadum and Fabinho is totally fine :baus:
You forgot Keita, who's probably superior to anyone we have. Fabinho was an absolute beast for Liverpool for the last 3 months or so.

No one is saying that a midfield of Can, Benta, Pjanic, Fagiot, and Ramsey isn't good, but it simply isn't good enough.

If you want to win the CL, you do need a bit of luck, but you also need to put yourself in the best position possible. The aforementioned midfield doesn't do that for us.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
You forgot Keita, who's probably superior to anyone we have. Fabinho was an absolute beast for Liverpool for the last 3 months or so.

No one is saying that a midfield of Can, Benta, Pjanic, Fagiot, and Ramsey isn't good, but it simply isn't good enough.

If you want to win the CL, you do need a bit of luck, but you also need to put yourself in the best position possible. The aforementioned midfield doesn't do that for us.
Keita barely played. And stop overrating him and Fabinho.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
If we get him he would probably start on the bench and move Chiellini out of the starting line up by the end of the season. Next season he'd be a starter and Chiellini would be a backup and retire at the end of the season and become a director.

Cerval

Feb 20, 2016
If we get him he would probably start on the bench and move Chiellini out of the starting line up by the end of the season. Next season he'd be a starter and Chiellini would be a backup and retire at the end of the season and become a director.
Chiellini said this season is going to be his last

- - - Updated - - -

:D
7f77c7e9a687647460b31efae87457e0.jpg

Sent from my LYA-L29 using Tapatalk
He already followed them at the beginning of the season

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
what made you write that? no one is quoting vs gurus, these are actual media outlets who started the recent fapfest. they can still be wrong, but it's not like someone's daughter saw de ligt's gf looking at a b&w shirt in a mall type of rumor.
Damn it just hit me, Peps wife used us for a free Maserati and a free medical on her son. Bitch

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
It's still 150 for a CB
No one would pay that
There's no CB in the world like de light, he's barely at his peak. The mbappe of defenders as many have said. EPL clubs are fascinated with youngsters almost at a paedophile level so it wouldn't surprise me if one if them paid the price, even psg could do it. Barca put huge release clauses on their unproven youth, we can and absolutely should negotiate better for someone who is years ahead of his competition.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005

Lol keita and fabinhob mostly played as mid subs

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)