Mathieu Bodmer... (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hambon

Lion of the Desert
Apr 22, 2005
Yeah, I really can't stand Sissoko. :D

I never labelled Ahmedios a terrorist as that's just wrong... but I did say he killed Todd and Timmy. :lol2: But let's not get into that now, Jack will probably ban me. It was always just a joke anyway... but in the case of racism people really took it seriously. Perhaps it was somewhat justified what denco said though if you're aware of those preceedings.

the hell?!? elaborate...i have been gone for some time :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

xuxa19

May 3, 2007
Lyon have reportedly reached an agreement for the transfer of Lille star Mathieu Bodmer.

The midfielder is expected to join the French champions for a fee in the region of £5.5million after deciding to move on from Lille.

Bodmer has emerged as a real star in Ligue 1 over the past two seasons, and should move to Stade Gerland when he returns from holiday.

Lyon special adviser Bernard Lacombe told Le Progres: "Mathieu is on holiday, we don't want to disturb him at the moment."

New Lyon coach Alain Perrin is also believed to be in negotiations to sign winger Kader Keita from Lille.

The Ivory Coast midfielder could cost up to £13.5million, but talks between the French rivals are progressing slower than expected.

http://home.skysports.com/transferarticle.aspx?hlid=470376

xuxa19

May 3, 2007
of cours Maluda.... he say im leaving this season nd im in contacts with liverpool..... were in hell is Seco now or Maluda isnt in our shortlist

Jul 15, 2006
Lyon have reportedly reached an agreement for the transfer of Lille star Mathieu Bodmer.

The midfielder is expected to join the French champions for a fee in the region of £5.5million after deciding to move on from Lille.

Bodmer has emerged as a real star in Ligue 1 over the past two seasons, and should move to Stade Gerland when he returns from holiday.

Lyon special adviser Bernard Lacombe told Le Progres: "Mathieu is on holiday, we don't want to disturb him at the moment."

New Lyon coach Alain Perrin is also believed to be in negotiations to sign winger Kader Keita from Lille.

The Ivory Coast midfielder could cost up to £13.5million, but talks between the French rivals are progressing slower than expected.
----
Aargh! Im getting pissed off. We go and bid 11m for milito when we could have bought both Bodmer and Mavuba with that money :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)