Mathieu Bodmer... (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

tonykart

Feb 16, 2007
Bodmer :tup:
Wenger :yuck: :tdown:

bodmer seems a really interesting prospect, he impressed me against man u especially in the first leg, why not! he can play as a dm and an am, exactly the type of midfielder we need

Wenger is past it and his style of football will get ripped apart and ejaculated on in serie a, he cant even keep an amazing arsenal team as title contenders in england and he is regularly exposed in europe, respect to him for all that hes done but please let him go somewhere else when he leaves arsenal (he also never leaves a club untill his contract is up so we wont see him till next year if anything, there again there are big changes going on at arsenal so dont hold me to that statement)
Exactly.

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
From what I watched on you tube he seems quite amazing. An excellent trough pass and finishing are his best qualities from what I saw.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
I wouldnt mind Wenger at Juventus TBH.I dont agree that his tactical style wont suit the Serie A.Coaches can adapt,and im sure he will too.I dont think there's a better coach in the world than him when it comes to developing young talent.Plus if we get him,he might be able to lure Cesc Fabregas with him;)

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Tonykart might have a heart attack though if he sees an attacking Juve that fields youngsters:p

just kidding Tony. Don't go bat fuck insane on me now.

zZ[-_-]Zz

¤ Il Divin Codino ¤
Apr 25, 2007
gettin' Wenger would mean fancy football that is ineffective... with lots of kids gettin' a chance... but in the end no trophy to collect...

sounds perfect for a coach of the primavera squad to be honest...

C4ISR

Dec 18, 2005
Wenger, no thx. If DD ends up leaving, Lippi should be 1st in line. Plus I dont want Juventus turning into the France U-20.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 8)