Matías Soulé (5 Viewers)

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I acrually prefer a player that says fuck it let's have a shot in that position. I dont understand why you would give him only 4 minutes to do something
These types of subs at the end of matches are more about the manager trying to look good than anything else. It’s not about the player at that point. The young kid who doesn’t know any better will think the manager believes in him stepping on the same pitch graced by the likes of Rabiot and Sandro, like it’s the stuff of legends. Then when the kid is loaned to bumfuck town the crowds will say see, the kid wasn’t any good after all. Win-win for the Calcio purists.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Is he not more of a 4-3-3 winger? We didn't even use that with Chiesa. Doubt we'll use it for Soule.

Morata-Dybala and then bodies behind them.

Jäger

May 2, 2021
Soule: “I hope to stay at Juve as long as possible. Everything about that world has impressed me: the organisation, the structure, it's something else. A privilege to be at such a big club. I've also learnt the Italian language quite well, even if I get confused sometimes.”

Too bad you wont get a chance to play, kiddo. Management doesn't favour the idea of promoting youngsters

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Tomorrow #Soulé will not be with #Juventus U23 because he was added to the first squad.⚪️⚫️

Being in the #ChampionsLeague B list he could be selected for #VillarealJuve.

[Giacomo Scutiero]

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)