Matías Soulé (2 Viewers)

Boksic

May 11, 2005
The reactions to his sub are hilarious.

As an 18 y/o I'm sure he'll be happy to have made an official debut, he seemed it after the game. It looked like he was on the sideline for a while but the ball didn't go out which will be frustrating for him.

If he is as good as people make out I'm sure he will get more appearances, him and De Winter seem to be on the radar of Allegri.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
The reactions to his sub are hilarious.

As an 18 y/o I'm sure he'll be happy to have made an official debut, he seemed it after the game. It looked like he was on the sideline for a while but the ball didn't go out which will be frustrating for him.

If he is as good as people make out I'm sure he will get more appearances, him and De Winter seem to be on the radar of Allegri.
What more to do you expect from such plastic fans criticise the team and Allegri on nonsensical issue

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
it's like the usual Tuz reaction of "That shot" or "that amazing pass" :touched: that we tend to associate with the debut of our youngsters, amazingly Soule gets the unaugral "that amazing 2 seconds of barely touching the grass"

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
That myth of Allegri not playing young players is among the more stupid things you get to read on here.
Its hard to call it a myth when few weeks ago he clarified the classical Italian mindset of how young talent should spend time in Serie C, Serie B then Serie A when they older.

He legit said that like completely on his own, felt the need to he a buzz kill and proudly repeat the archaic and pragmatic Italian mantra.

The Quazis

Dec 21, 2012
Its hard to call it a myth when few weeks ago he clarified the classical Italian mindset of how young talent should spend time in Serie C, Serie B then Serie A when they older.

He legit said that like completely on his own, felt the need to he a buzz kill and proudly repeat the archaic and pragmatic Italian mantra.
I was listening to a vlog describing Rangnick after it was made official he's going to take over ManU. Those who know German's modus operandi know that he's a huge enthusiast of promoting young players in his teams. And guess what, Rangnick himself said that if you can't give a talented youngster enough minutes then YOU SHOULD loan him to a smaller team in the same division or even 2nd or 3rd for him to get more playing time as it is better for his development.

So nothing backwards in what Allegri said.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
What do you expect 18 yo Soule, who hasn't made it yet, do? Bitch and complain about it? Lol

And this just makes it a pointless, stupid sub:

“U23 players will not be allowed to go back if they reach maximum 5 games with the first team.”

- - - Updated - - -

So butthurt :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Lol Cerval posted something and deleted. Manlet lvl 999999

Last edited:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Theres no one correct way to develop players, why can't people just accept that lol. Some clubs/countries are more aggressive in promoting youth, some aren't. Both models have proven to work. Italy is more conservative, but they've won and produced just as much talent as say, Germany, so can you really blame them for sticking with the formula? It is what it is. The only difference is now Juventus have prioritized their youth systems. They never produced shit because they didn't care to, not because they sent guys to Serie B. The cream will rise to the top. I'm confident that well be seeing players like Soule, Fagioli, De Winter, Ranocchia at Juve (or some other first division club) in the near future. If they have to spend a year or two in serie B or some lower level club, so be it. My main issue is some of these players are better than current squad guys, but I also know that money drive a lot of those decisions. Like I'm pretty sure management would rather Ramsey not be on the roster over Fagioli. It sucks, but you can thank Tici for that.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Answering on Twitter if Soulè could play against Malmö, Romeo Agresti said: "Nope. He’ll able to be included in the list B in January as - in December - he’ll complete the two-year period required by current regulations"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)