Matías Soulé (15 Viewers)

Jun 27, 2011
Pissed me off so much with his selfishness I'd send him back to U23 and not call up again ffs. Nothing I hate more than selfishness and heroball, from anyone, let alone a snot wiper who wants to fight through
I'd promote him to the starting line-up for the next game. This wasn't selfishness. These were probably direct orders from Allegri. Nobody in this team can score a goal. Get in and do it. His worst effort is still better than anybody else's best

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012
Moist Keane’s toilet seat over here hates nothing more than selfishness and hero ball, the jokes write themselves.
Go watch children's football you nonce, leave the grownups alone.

For anyone who's not an insufferable cunt, I wasn't serious about Soule, just really pissed at the world tonight.

IlCapitano

Dec 16, 2012

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
He needs to be given more chances, more minutes. At least he moves the ball forward, creates something with his movement.

Afaik he's just 18, so he will be making mistakes. Tell you what, a true mistake was to bring in dead bodies like Bentancur and AS instead of this kid.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Pissed me off so much with his selfishness I'd send him back to U23 and not call up again ffs. Nothing I hate more than selfishness and heroball, from anyone, let alone a snot wiper who wants to fight through
WTF are you talking about? At least he had balls and took initiative. I'd be selfish too if I was surrounded by incompetents.

What should he have done genius? Please enlighten us.

He is also a very young player, so perhaps he was trying to make an impact, considering the limited minutes he is/was getting.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
So weird you dislike Kean.

Weirdest thing ever knowing you are hyping every young player that can walk in a straight line in the 2nd division.
when it comes to prospects I’m always optimistic, and that included Kean at one time. The more I watched, the less I liked. He’s not the only one like that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 15)