Matías Soulé (18 Viewers)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Huge win that he has a year with Di Maria

This would be best way to go about it, if Soule is really in our long term plans then a full season together with the first team as understudy to Di Maria could help him a lot in preparing to potentially fight for an actual starting spot here the next year.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
People got completely carried away after his Argentina call up, ridiculous that some were upset he wasn't starting last season.

He hasn't shown anything yet to suggest he should be close to getting a game at first team level here. He's talented but needs to keep playing at a suitable level and develop physically.

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
People got completely carried away after his Argentina call up, ridiculous that some were upset he wasn't starting last season.

He hasn't shown anything yet to suggest he should be close to getting a game at first team level here. He's talented but needs to keep playing at a suitable level and develop physically.
Agree , he looks like a kid .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

Was mostly the same folk who just wanted to shit on Allegri for every single thing.

Jun 16, 2020

I’ve seen games of him losing the ball for no reason in dangerous positions against farmers in Serie C, and I’ve seen him reaching some very nice technical highlights where he showed that he has vision and talent for that level. Same for Miretti. Fagioli was stronger in my opinion

I don’t know man, sometimes maybe you have to make some concessions and accept that he needs to be brought slower than Fagioli or Rovella at this point. We’re short of wingers. For that kid it was probably the biggest game of his life with very short minutes

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Lets keep him just for the home ground ,is he already HG? and add more talented players to U23 so we can promote to Serie B
have to keep him until January so he can get HG status. Honestly I don’t really see any major flashes when I watch him play. I didn’t even think he was the best player on the u19 team (I thought barrenechea was better)

He’s still young but idk, even young players flash ie Miretti and Fagioli a couple years ago. I don’t see that with Soule.

Karim30

Allegri is back, life is back.
May 6, 2012
have to keep him until January so he can get HG status. Honestly I don’t really see any major flashes when I watch him play. I didn’t even think he was the best player on the u19 team (I thought barrenechea was better)

He’s still young but idk, even young players flash ie Miretti and Fagioli a couple years ago. I don’t see that with Soule.
We don’t. He can get those 6 months next year or even later as long as it’s before he turns 21

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 18)