Massimo Four 0's (copyright Michael Burkington the 3rd) (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Plusvalenza

The Photoshop Pervert
Jan 6, 2009
Secco looks too smart this summer to be interested in Oóóo. I liked him in Chievo and would gladly accept him coming for peanuts, but not for Treze. Who even came up with this? :sergio: Now it's time to gamble with someone like Caceres as a backup for Zebina. I'd love us to produce some world class fullback from cheap and young material.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Juve Libnan

Jun 20, 2007
how are the posts in this thread increasing

why would we ever consider a player past his prime who has prob no future with the ageing squad of milan

this thread should be closed

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Oddo cannot even perform in big matches.
So Grygera>>Oddo.
Stop this already both are D class players who should wear our colours only if they want to be the water boys, jenators or whatever...
We need someone who is a lot better than both of them and also better than Zebina

Adrian

Jan 31, 2003
it is sad, but i reckon oddo is better than the options we have now. trez can be in that deal, but milan need to add $$ then it may be worth it.

remember, trez isnt the first choice striker anymore, so he is a luxury, a right back is a NEED.

if other RB are available, then for sure go for them

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
it is sad, but i reckon oddo is better than the options we have now. trez can be in that deal, but milan need to add $$ then it may be worth it.

remember, trez isnt the first choice striker anymore, so he is a luxury, a right back is a NEED.

I rather see us play 10 men then Oddo in our shirt

Ken

The Dutch Touch
Aug 17, 2007

Oddo isn't better than Zebina, the only question is whether Zebina can play a full season. All we can do is hope he can, but hell no to Oddo...

thread title changed to something more memorable than this terrible rumour
:lol:

JBF

اختك يا زمن
Aug 5, 2006
Oddo isn't better than Zebina, the only question is whether Zebina can play a full season. All we can do is hope he can, but hell no to Oddo...
I think as Zebina himself said that this season is his to prove that he can actually prove that he's back to his best..and hopefully it would happen since he's our only option as a relyable RB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)