Massimo Four 0's (copyright Michael Burkington the 3rd) (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
Numbers doesn't mean anything, numbers won't show every time his stupidity costed us a goal or points.
When you state the number of times his stupidity cost us a goal or points then you are translating his stupidity to numbers and when you do that, these new calculated numbers will mean a lot, they will support your argument.

I mentioned he's a good defender and I presented to you how good he was last season. I supported my opinion with facts he has achieved.

Now you say that he's the worst footballer in history, fine. That's your opinion. Then you say that he has cost us goals and numbers, better. Why better? Because that claim can be proven. So I kindly ask you to show me how many goals and how many points was he behind (solely behind)

OP
Juventinho

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #44
    When you state the number of times his stupidity cost us a goal or points then you are translating his stupidity to numbers and when you do that, these new calculated numbers will mean a lot, they will support your argument.

I mentioned he's a good defender and I presented to you how good he was last season. I supported my opinion with facts he has achieved.

Now you say that he's the worst footballer in history, fine. That's your opinion. Then you say that he has cost us goals and numbers, better. Why better? Because that claim can be proven. So I kindly ask you to show me how many goals and how many points was he behind (solely behind)
    No you didn't you used number that someone else came up with, and i won't go count Molinaro mistakes but there are tons of them, if you can't see them you're blinded, compare how many balls he gave way in comparison to balls he won, and there isn't a stat for being caught off-guard or leaving your man or simply ruining the off-side trap, there isn't one, Molinaro is not even a poor player, he's not even a player anyone who doesn't see it is blinded by bias because if this guy was at Inter we would have been having field days mocking him.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    Go find me the amount of times he was the sole responsible for losing points and letting in goals then I can continue with you. Now go dream of having Oddo with Juve.

OP
    Juventinho

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
    Nov 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #47
    Go find me the amount of times he was the sole responsible for losing points and letting in goals then I can continue with you. Now go dream of having Oddo with Juve.
    I'll dream of never having to see Molinaro with Juve again.

roberto*baggio

*Roberto Baggio*
    Dec 3, 2006
    It's a matter of opinion, i don't rate the guy, and by that don't rate i mean 0 he's nothing thats my opinion i am entitled to it and i know a shit load of people who don't rate him, maybe some people on this board caught a virus or something but if you walk outside your house and say Molinaro to anyone they will probably laugh.
    Well said.

Oddo > 5(Zebina)

Oddo > 10(Molinaro)

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
    :lol: this guy just jumped on the anti-moli band wagon big time. I love how he made a massive misjudgment on the Ibra - Eto'o deal and when everyone schooled him he did a total back flip.

jussiut

Feb 22, 2005
    To be honest Molinaro is one of the worst regular starters that Juve has had for a long time. If he played for Milan/Inter/Roma we would all laugh at him.

Oddo? No way. He can be decent but he's not great and he's also pretty old. This rumour is ridiculous anyway, there's no way that transfer would ever happen.

OP
    Juventinho

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
    Nov 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #58
    :lol: this guy just jumped on the anti-moli band wagon big time. I love how he made a massive misjudgment on the Ibra - Eto'o deal and when everyone schooled him he did a total back flip.
    Admitting that you're wrong is never a bad thing and no one is perfect, every person got an opinion and he's entitled to it, as long as i respect your opinion you're supposed to respect mine.

Zebina isn't that bad i admit i even defend him sometimes but he isn't good, he would make a very good sub but thats about it. And Oddo is crap too i don't rate him, all that i am saying is that you shouldn't laugh at Oddo when you have fucking Molinaro in the team, the guy is an embarrassment thats all i can say. Oddo at the very least got called up to the NT during Lippi's era while the closest Molinaro will ever get to the NT is by playing next to NT players at Juventus, Molinaro was probably a toilet cleaner who was asked to make the numbers so we can play but to even count him as a football player is a joke, i started supporting Juve in 96 and from 96 till now i never witnessed someone worst than this guy.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)