Massimo Four 0's (copyright Michael Burkington the 3rd) (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
Juventinho

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
Nov 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #22
    molinaro is better than oddo...zebina when fit and playing well is better than oddo currently
    Molinaro is not better than anything or anyone Molinaro is not even a fucking footballer, Molinaro wouldn't fucking start for Cardiff City and i hope he fucking dies as he is by far the worst player in Juventus history, now putting Oddo and Molinaro in the same phrase tell me you're either drunk or high.

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
    I know i am but thank you, some people are acting as if we have Dani Alves or something, we have fucking Zebina 90% of the right backs we gonna be linked with will probably be upgrades from him, however Oddo for Trez would be a fucking joke.
    Zebina > Oddo anyday to me.

Zebina on he's day can be a pretty good RB, without injuries and he's idiocity he can be really usefull for us.

Oddo coudn't find a place in bayern's starting 11 even though bayern were pretty short in the RB position last season.

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    Molinaro is not better than anything or anyone Molinaro is not even a fucking footballer, Molinaro wouldn't fucking start for Cardiff City and i hope he fucking dies as he is by far the worst player in Juventus history, now putting Oddo and Molinaro in the same phrase tell me you're either drunk or high.
    your a fucken idiot, molinaro is a decent fullback, if he improved his crossing he would be good. why would you wish death on a player?

OP
    Juventinho

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
    Nov 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #29
    We can argue about Zebina, but Molinaro? he's fit for 4th division club and i am being fucking serious.

OP
    Juventinho

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
    Nov 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #31
    your a fucken idiot, molinaro is a decent fullback, if he improved his crossing he would be good. why would you wish death on a player?
    I didn't insult you, so don't open a can of worms. And i hate Molinaro his very sight on the screen every week make me puke, he's a criminal, a fucking disaster, and i don't wish him death but i fucking sure wish him injury from the bottom of my heart the less he play the better for Juve and i think that when he leave it will be the most time i got happy about someone leaving Juve.

JCK

Biased
    JCK
    May 11, 2004
    We can argue about Zebina, but Molinaro? he's fit for 4th division club and i am being fucking serious.
    Argue with numbers first then start wishing injuries for players.

Well, he's not the type of a player that will have some great statistics, which doesn't mean he wasn't great.
    But you see, players like Sissoko and Gattuso can have great season but the stats don't show that. The same is with Melo.

He had 1224 successful passes (out of 1489 passes). That's much better than any Juve player (the best passer last year in Juve was Nedved with 893 succ. passes out of 1079) but compared to D'Agostino it doesn't look great, although Melo has a better ratio. (D'Ago had 1671 successful passes out of 2141).

Melo won 76 tackles (the best in Juve was Molinaro with 85, while D'Ago was the best in the league with 109).

He was great in intercepting passes (which shows good movement and good positioning). He intercepted 113 passes. The best in Juve in this category was Molinaro with 96 intercepted passes, while D'Agostino had 93 intercepted passes.

He made quite a lot of fouls. 90 fouls committed (top 5 in serie A). He was also in top 5 regarding yellow and red cards. :D

OP
    Juventinho

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
    Nov 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #33
    if you think that you clearly have no footballing knowledge what so ever.
    It's a matter of opinion, i don't rate the guy, and by that don't rate i mean 0 he's nothing thats my opinion i am entitled to it and i know a shit load of people who don't rate him, maybe some people on this board caught a virus or something but if you walk outside your house and say Molinaro to anyone they will probably laugh.

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    It's a matter of opinion, i don't rate the guy, and by that don't rate i mean 0 he's nothing thats my opinion i am entitled to it and i know a shit load of people who don't rate him, maybe some people on this board caught a virus or something but if you walk outside your house and say Molinaro to anyone they will probably laugh.
    the stats speak for themselves, look he is not the best but if he improved his crossing he would be a very decent fullback.

OP
    Juventinho

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
    Nov 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #37
    hes not as bad as you make him out to be. you wish him injury? thats terrible. your delusional.
    To me he is the worst football i have seen in my life, all he can do is fucking run, he can't pass, cross, dribble, and most of all can't defend for shit, and defending is not just tackling btw.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
    I don`t know why everyone just keep underating Zebina
    Zebina is quite good actually he might not be the best RB in the world but he is pretty good (he is also injury prone)
    Molinaro does sucks there is no doubt about it even if he is getting better and his last season wasn`t as disastorous as the former seasons
    Oddo was below average at his peak and he is not at his peak right now...
    Oddo is equal or slightly better than Grygera as RB but Zebina is way better than both
    We need to find a new and a good LB and also buy a good RB as Zebina is the only one there and he is injury prone not to mention he isn`t getting any younger
    our mid is set for next season
    our attack is also set for next season
    as for the CB positions well If Canna plays good like I think he is going to play than we just need to take care of the future if not we have Legro who isn`t bad to cover for him and also young prospect Ariaudo who performed well everytime I saw him play

OP
    Juventinho

Juventinho

Hamilton saved my ass...
    Nov 4, 2004
  • Thread Starter #40
    the stats speak for themselves, look he is not the best but if he improved his crossing he would be a very decent fullback.
    Already said number don't show much, and defending is not just making tackles, numbers won't show his extreme stupidity when it come to marking, or his utter idiocy in covering and ruining the off-side trap and costing us a goal, numbers won't show the points we lost because of him, or his inability to pass and how many times he has given the ball away, i can't even believe i am having this argument.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)