Massimo Carrera (1 Viewer)

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
You don't know many lawyers? You ask him for anything you'll pay through your teeth.

I'm a lawyer in the sense that I've finished law school and have an LLM in Law, but not the type of lawyer you see in american movies that can represent clients and go to court.

I dont think there is really a word to distinguish the two in inglish, but I am a jurist and not an advocat, as they say in some languages.

Buy on AliExpress.com

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008
Sure, but I will be able to give you only general answers based on principles of law.

Law is very fragmented and hence your degre is very limited, as I cant say anything about concrete answers in, for example, US law, or French law etc, since it is all too a great extent on a national level. Hence, I can only give you advice on general legal principles, as I have an LLB in Bosnian-Herzegovinian Law.

And I can also give you some guidance on EU law, since my LLM is in EU law.
More than enough :beer:, thanks

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Juventus interim boss Massimo Carrera is under investigation for his involvement in a fatal car crash which resulted in two deaths.

The former defender, along with two others, are being accused of manslaughter for their roles in the collision, and the verdict is expected to be announced on October 9, after he requested an expedited hearing.

The two 23-year-olds that lost their lives were Chiara Varani and Patrizia Paninforni, both of whom were involved in a three car pile-up in the early hours of New Year's Eve last year.

While the occupants of all three cars came out to assess the damage, the Mercedes R-Class driven by Carrera hit the Ford Ka, killing one of the women immediately. The other lost her life later in hospital.

The Juve trainer's legal representatives are claiming that the lights on the highway during the night were faint, making it hard for their client to see the crash that lay ahead of him.

However, the victims' lawyers claim that he still should have seen the car was stationary, which would have meant that he could have avoided the collision completely.

Carrera is currently acting as Juventus' matchday coach after Antonio Conte was handed a 10-month touchline ban for his implication in the Scommessopoli scandal.

--

I had no idea about this, how tragic.

Aug 1, 2003
that's terrible, must be tough.

well, other than negligence, I don't see why someone would just ram into a stationary car, he wasn't drunk or anything, and there's no mention of him going at high speed...

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011
Juventus interim boss Massimo Carrera is under investigation for his involvement in a fatal car crash which resulted in two deaths.

The former defender, along with two others, are being accused of manslaughter for their roles in the collision, and the verdict is expected to be announced on October 9, after he requested an expedited hearing.

The two 23-year-olds that lost their lives were Chiara Varani and Patrizia Paninforni, both of whom were involved in a three car pile-up in the early hours of New Year's Eve last year.

While the occupants of all three cars came out to assess the damage, the Mercedes R-Class driven by Carrera hit the Ford Ka, killing one of the women immediately. The other lost her life later in hospital.

The Juve trainer's legal representatives are claiming that the lights on the highway during the night were faint, making it hard for their client to see the crash that lay ahead of him.

However, the victims' lawyers claim that he still should have seen the car was stationary, which would have meant that he could have avoided the collision completely.

Carrera is currently acting as Juventus' matchday coach after Antonio Conte was handed a 10-month touchline ban for his implication in the Scommessopoli scandal.

--

I had no idea about this, how tragic.
http://www.facebook.com/chiara.varani?fref=ffa

http://www.facebook.com/patrizia.paninforni

sad :(

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)