Massimo Carrera (14 Viewers)

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I'm hearing news that Carrera is involved in a car accident that happened in 2001 when two girls died. His verdict will be on 9th October, if found guilty he can get 3years in jail.

What the fuck is happening with us?!

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
I'm hearing news that Carrera is involved in a car accident that happened in 2001 when two girls died. His verdict will be on 9th October, if found guilty he can get 3years in jail.

What the fuck is happening with us?!
isn't that to old to judge, just like when inter stay out of charges for the new calciopoli evidences.

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
isn't that to old to judge, just like when inter stay out of charges for the new calciopoli evidences.
No, there are statutes of limitation, but they are reset or stopped when you start proceedings. This could be the end of appeal proceedings, which can take a lot of time, especially in italy.

We were taught the "italian torpedo" in law school, which is basically to file your case in italy (when you have a case with international elements) if you want to delay the proceedings, since it can take years for italian courts just to find that they do not have jrisdiction, and the other party cant bring their own proceedings before another court beffore this one finishes. In most cases, by the time the italian court makes a verdict the case is already "sunk", i.e. its been delayed so much there's no point in it anymore :D

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
No, there are statutes of limitation, but they are reset or stopped when you start proceedings. This could be the end of appeal proceedings, which can take a lot of time, especially in italy.

We were taught the "italian torpedo" in law school, which is basically to file your case in italy (when you have a case with international elements) if you want to delay the proceedings, since it can take years for italian courts just to find that they do not have jrisdiction, and the other party cant bring their own proceedings before another court beffore this one finishes. In most cases, by the time the italian court makes a verdict the case is already "sunk", i.e. its been delayed so much there's no point in it anymore :D
thanks for the info
italian law system :crazy:

only-juve

Jan 5, 2008

You a lawyer ?

Zlatan

Jun 9, 2003
Nice :)

Perhaps I'd ask for your legal advice sometimes in the future if you don't mind
Sure, but I will be able to give you only general answers based on principles of law.

Law is very fragmented and hence your degre is very limited, as I cant say anything about concrete answers in, for example, US law, or French law etc, since it is all too a great extent on a national level. Hence, I can only give you advice on general legal principles, as I have an LLB in Bosnian-Herzegovinian Law.

And I can also give you some guidance on EU law, since my LLM is in EU law.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)