Massimo Carrera (9 Viewers)

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
Conte al Franchi o meno? Francamente potrebbe anche non venire e non guardare la partita. Ormai è un mese che lavoriamo in questo modo e abbiamo affinato la nostra "telepatia". Noi lavoriamo in settimana e sappiamo quello che dobbiamo fare in ogni caso. Siamo sulla stessa lunghezza d'onda. Vediamo il calcio allo stesso modo, sappiamo quello che vogliamo e questo è l'importante.

Translation

Conte in the Franci or not ? To say it really he could not come and not watch the match if he wants . We have been working for a month and we have perfected our "telepathy" . We work during the week and we know what we should do in every case . We are in the same wave length . We see football in the same way , know what we want and this is the important thing .

Conte is important and should always be in the stadium watching the match
He has started to think he is Charles Xavier :D

Buy on AliExpress.com

Nedved03

Love juve because of sega
Nov 27, 2011
Conte al Franchi o meno? Francamente potrebbe anche non venire e non guardare la partita. Ormai è un mese che lavoriamo in questo modo e abbiamo affinato la nostra "telepatia". Noi lavoriamo in settimana e sappiamo quello che dobbiamo fare in ogni caso. Siamo sulla stessa lunghezza d'onda. Vediamo il calcio allo stesso modo, sappiamo quello che vogliamo e questo è l'importante.

Translation

Conte in the Franci or not ? To say it really he could not come and not watch the match if he wants . We have been working for a month and we have perfected our "telepathy" . We work during the week and we know what we should do in every case . We are in the same wave length . We see football in the same way , know what we want and this is the important thing .

Conte is important and should always be in the stadium watching the match
He has started to think he is Charles Xavier :D
:shifty:

Attachments

I am John

The Anallist
May 1, 2012
You do understand that conte is the one who actually makes the subs ? :shifty:
Didn't you see the video of conte in chelseas game where he was talking to paratici and paratici was on the phone ?
No, he's not allowed to do so. And he's not that stupid doing that where cameras are all around.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I'm pretty sure one if the shitty Milan clubs will try to get him in hope of getting someone who works like Conte.

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
:lol:
you;re a genius

---------- Post Merged at 18:14 ----------

No, he's not allowed to do so. And he's not that stupid doing that where cameras are all around.
Go rewatch the chelsea match , the rules forbid him to talk in any way to the staf but he can say whatever he wants to paratici who is next to him and paratici is allowed to say whatever he wants to the staff and carrera

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
And explain why he would leave Juventus for one of those pieces of shit.
Are you being serious right now? Do I really have to explain to you why he would leave an assistant job at Juventus for a head coaching job at one of the biggest clubs in the world?

Jan 24, 2010
you;re a genius

Go rewatch the chelsea match , the rules forbid him to talk in any way to the staf but he can say whatever he wants to paratici who is next to him and paratici is allowed to say whatever he wants to the staff and carrera
Conte is banned from direct talk with the Coach (Carrera) during the match and after the first half. He is too banned from talking with one of others guy who will direct speak with Carrera.

Conte talk to Carrera---X
Conte - X Person - Carrera---X
Conte -X Person - X Person - Carrera--- IS ALLOWED :)

sorry for my english.

I am John

The Anallist
May 1, 2012
you;re a genius

I watched that part really, but I seriously doubt Paratici is talking with respect to the ongoing match. If you are right, then the banned is either nonsense or we will be found guilty in the future for not abiding it.

Juzvn

Jun 4, 2008
in all honesty I don't think carrera is that dumb so that he can only do as ordered, making substitutions is one of the easiest thing in coaching job isn't it?
Then pls tell me how Ranieri and Del Neri often screwed up on that particular "easiest thing". I believe it requires a high level of tactical knowledge and situation analysis

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
Conte is banned from direct talk with the Coach (Carrera) during the match and after the first half. He is too banned from talking with one of others guy who will direct speak with Carrera.

Conte talk to Carrera---X
Conte - X Person - Carrera---X
Conte -X Person - X Person - Carrera--- IS ALLOWED :)

sorry for my english.
smart :tup:
I am happy Carrera makes early subs and I would be even happier if it is conte who makes the early subs cos he screwed up a lot their last year in the draws we had :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)