Massimo Carrera (8 Viewers)

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
I've got to say I prefer Carrera's subs to Conte's. He's a bit more open to changing the game before the ohms stretch. And henalso makes the simpler choices, which is great. But then again, for all you know, Conte gives himman idea prematch. So I guess whatnwencan give him credit for are the timing of those subs.

Aug 1, 2003
I've got to say I prefer Carrera's subs to Conte's. He's a bit more open to changing the game before the ohms stretch. And henalso makes the simpler choices, which is great. But then again, for all you know, Conte gives himman idea prematch. So I guess whatnwencan give him credit for are the timing of those subs.
where / on what are you typing from man :lol:

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Love what he and Conte are doing to this team. Fantastic to see what they do in the week translating onto the pitch.

Aug 1, 2003
it'll be interesting to see what he does when conte returns to the touchline. if juve's current form continues, it is still no mean feat to be the stand-in coach. I'm sure he will return as the assistant as he is now, but this has definitely put him on the map to pursue a career of his own in the future.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
it'll be interesting to see what he does when conte returns to the touchline. if juve's current form continues, it is still no mean feat to be the stand-in coach. I'm sure he will return as the assistant as he is now, but this has definitely put him on the map to pursue a career of his own in the future.
Give him more time to see how he does as games get trickier before we can say he can "pursue a bigger career"

Gerd

Dec 25, 2011
You do understand that conte is the one who actually makes the subs ? :shifty:
Didn't you see the video of conte in chelseas game where he was talking to paratici and paratici was on the phone ?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)