out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
got a standing ovation from the players after the post match dinner yesterday. but tuz said that his players hated him

you don't have a family or friends, where do you even see 5 year olds?

report yourself m8, you should be banned to go anywhere near kindergartens or playgrounds
It's all about This Johnny mnemonic
he was at the game they're dying

The boss is here

as it is, Johnny doesn't come to the games at all, he probably doesn't understand what kind of shit we're playing

Kevster

Feb 9, 2024
got a standing ovation from the players after the post match dinner yesterday. but tuz said that his players hated him

you don't have a family or friends, where do you even see 5 year olds?

report yourself m8, you should be banned to go anywhere near kindergartens or playgrounds
meanwhile Chiesa, Vlahovic, Fagioli and Yildiz later today

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I meant that he attended the game
They played well

But he doesn't go to all the games.
agnelli didn't either. not a biggie

the main problem with elkann is that he doesn't provide the club with a dedicated and competent management. scanavino is also the ceo of gedi, just imagine how much time and energy he dedicates to jj's affairs

Alex-444

Sep 5, 2005
agnelli didn't either. not a biggie

the main problem with elkann is that he doesn't provide the club with a dedicated and competent management. scanavino is also the ceo of gedi, just imagine how much time and energy he dedicates to jj's affairs
You just need to repeat the circle
Elkan was there when we had 7th places

Andrea should be back now.:rofl:

- - - Updated - - -

Officially | Allegri has been disqualified for two matches (in the Italian Cup) and fined 5,000 euros due to the events that took place in yesterday's final

Last edited:

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
I'm sure he had a million chances to leave gracefully. It's sad it had to come to this.

But again Max could win the coppa and thank everyone and say goodbye and leave a good final taste in everyone's mouth. But no he has to completely unhinge himself and cause a scene.

Does he see no justification that we would want to move on? 2 wins in 16 matches is objective complete?

I am sad that he didn't just walk away gracefully because deep deep down I still like him but I'm also glad if Giuntoli shows a harsh side because we will need that in the future.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
The decision made today to dismiss Allegri early has now ended up in the hands of Elkann , who has the final say. Montero was summoned to the headquarters and chosen as ferryman, but John is fundamentally against it for a purely an image issue: sacking 2 days from the end of the centenary year.

[@mirkonicolino)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
The decision made today to dismiss Allegri early has now ended up in the hands of Elkann , who has the final say. Montero was summoned to the headquarters and chosen as ferryman, but John is fundamentally against it for a purely an image issue: sacking 2 days from the end of the centenary year.

[@mirkonicolino)
Elklown will say nothing, spineless fool

- - - Updated - - -

Good God even his children look like a bunch of spineless pussies

One even wearing a stone island top :lol: Get the badge in!!!

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Let him stay on for the final 2 games. His 2nd tenure has been shit and he shouldn’t be on the bench next season, but let him say farewell properly.

Plus y’know, knowing JJ, he could be back for a 3rd term soon so why burn all bridges?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 12, Guests: 588)