out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Aug 2, 2005
I'm imagining you telling Del Piero and Moggi that they have developmental disability. I'd love to be a fly on the wall for that one 2:
You chose to raise some very arguementive points...
They can not just come out and bash Allegri..
I know Alex has never done that with anyone in public..
Moggi? Maybe he did... but I also believe that he might be using this situation to splash shit on management for the players they assembled and the situation the club have found itself in.

And, I can form my own opinion regardless..
It is not like Moggi was above criticism (not talking about farsopoli)...

Jun 27, 2011
They’re just being nice to Allegri. I bet you wouldn’t want to hear what they say about him behind closed doors.
I'm sure they recognise that he's one of our most successful manager in our history. I doubt they got anything less than a respect for the man. They understand the game better than any forum member on tuz. That's for sure. And I agree with them.

Juve-Fan-Iraq

Oct 7, 2023
Some people on this thread are too much honestly. The team is shit but it's not mutually exclusive to say that Allegri has also been shit. I think most agree that the team is not great, but it is not crazy to suggest that our team can't play better Salernitana or other bums... it's pathetic to attempt to say that our midfielders can't outplay the likes Mandragora or other bums in this league. The team is just not set up to take any initiative, simple as that. And it's so obvious that Allegri 2.0 is completely past his prime and the thing is I won't forget his first experience because he almost guided us to the cup with ears had it not been for the best teams in history. But, honestly, I can't expect much objectivity from people who have Allegri on their pfp.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
What do these defenders have to do with it now? You're just shooting left and right now. It's upfront where the problem is; midfield and attack itself.

Outdated, my ass. Mou won a European Cup with Roma only last season. Simeone still doing brilliantly with the same style... Football hasn't taken a U-turn in 3-4 years but you can only row with what you have. Give these 3 coaches this City side and I'll promise you they'll play much more attacking football.
Mourinho won a glorified intertoto cup with probably the best squad in the competition because that's a competition for shit teams.

There's a reason why they sacked him despite winning a conference league and going far in the Europa league. There was no continuity with Roma's football, he was not building anything, hardly any players improved leading to terrible results in the league. Mourinho is just a more successful and popular version of Allegro.

Give him City's squad? There's a reason teams like City wouldn't go anywhere near him. Saying City will be 'more attacking' under Allegro and Mourinho is enough to not take you seriously anymore.

You're the one shooting left and right justifying Allegro's 'style' by giving examples of Mourinho and Simeone.

You're the one that's saying other (shitty) teams are dominating us at home because they have more 'natural playmakers' and we don't.

You're the one that's attributing Bologna's good performances to their 'quality squad' most of whom are rejects and unproven players from lesser teams from lower level leagues.

Throater detected. Opinion rejected.

khalidkassim

Feb 2, 2007
Watching Real vs Man City made me realize we have been truly served garbage by our management. #AllegriOut what a waste of entertainment.

Thanks for the lovely past Mister and for the shot at two dreams, one of which I traveled the world to attend (Berlin), but if we can't see any semblance of life or entertainment after 3 years (regardless of the setbacks) it's time to move on.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Moggi has been saying dumb things about football for years
He has. He loves shitting on the management no matter who's in charge. When Marotta had a poor start with us, he was relentlessly bashing him and look how that turned out. Imagine considering 90-yr old Moggi's opinion as credible lol

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Mourinho won a glorified intertoto cup with probably the best squad in the competition because that's a competition for shit teams.

There's a reason why they sacked him despite winning a conference league and going far in the Europa league. There was no continuity with Roma's football, he was not building anything, hardly any players improved leading to terrible results in the league. Mourinho is just a more successful and popular version of Allegro.

Give him City's squad? There's a reason teams like City wouldn't go anywhere near him. Saying City will be 'more attacking' under Allegro and Mourinho is enough to not take you seriously anymore.

You're the one shooting left and right justifying Allegro's 'style' by giving examples of Mourinho and Simeone.

You're the one that's saying other (shitty) teams are dominating us at home because they have more 'natural playmakers' and we don't.

You're the one that's attributing Bologna's good performances to their 'quality squad' most of whom are rejects and unproven players from lesser teams from lower level leagues.

Throater detected. Opinion rejected.
Teams like City. Lol, you mean Real Madrid, Man United or Chelsea with 10 times City's history?

I didn't see Fiorentina dominating us. That's in your head. I saw them have 2-3 chances and that's it while we even scored more.

I want him out, hater. Keep on trying to label whatever you want. It's the truth.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
He has. He loves shitting on the management no matter who's in charge. When Marotta had a poor start with us, he was relentlessly bashing him and look how that turned out. Imagine considering 90-yr old Moggi's opinion as credible lol
That's because Moggi is now an irrelevant bitter old man we shouldn't really speak of anymore.

Verstuurd vanaf mijn ONEPLUS A6003 met Tapatalk

abstract

Mar 3, 2012
Some people on this thread are too much honestly. The team is shit but it's not mutually exclusive to say that Allegri has also been shit. I think most agree that the team is not great, but it is not crazy to suggest that our team can't play better Salernitana or other bums... it's pathetic to attempt to say that our midfielders can't outplay the likes Mandragora or other bums in this league. The team is just not set up to take any initiative, simple as that. And it's so obvious that Allegri 2.0 is completely past his prime and the thing is I won't forget his first experience because he almost guided us to the cup with ears had it not been for the best teams in history. But, honestly, I can't expect much objectivity from people who have Allegri on their pfp.
We had 10% of the ball in our possession in the last 20 minutes of the game against Fiorentina, any top club(we're not one) would have shot their coach out of a cannon the moment the game ended. Our team is shit, but Allegri clearly doesn't know what he's doing, clearly completely lost.

Juve-Fan-Iraq

Oct 7, 2023
We had 10% of the ball in our possession in the last 20 minutes of the game against Fiorentina, any top club(we're not one) would have shot their coach out of a cannon the moment the game ended. Our team is shit, but Allegri clearly doesn't know what he's doing, clearly completely lost.
It's the most pathetic stat but some people are seriously downplaying it.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
It's the most pathetic stat but some people are seriously downplaying it.
Using ball possession as a serious quality measurement is indeed pathetic. I get the so-called beauty aspect of it (even if I don't care) but football is about scoring goals, not keeping the ball. I consider xG, shots on target, etc as useful. Possession is useless if you swallow 4 goals and can't score yourself.

Juve-Fan-Iraq

Oct 7, 2023
Using ball possession as a serious quality measurement is indeed pathetic. I get the so-called beauty aspect of it (even if I don't care) but football is about scoring goals, not keeping the ball. I consider xG, shots on target, etc as useful. Possession is useless if you swallow 4 goals and can't score yourself.
Your use of xg is indeed pathetic. Fiorentina and us had the same number of shots on target. No I don't consider offsides goals as relevant because that's the fact but continue to believe your make believe facts and delusions. I don't give a fuck about useless possession. If we have 35% possession but ran our socks off and outdueled and outmuscled the opponents, you won't see any criticisms. But when it's so obviously bad to the point that we completely surrendered possession and risked conceding a goal had it not been for a good Tek save and add to that how our number of passes didn't even go beyond 200 passes, then that's revolting and concerning. But whatever man you do what makes you happy...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 18, Guests: 148)