out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 27, 2011
You're so deep in fraud's asshole that you don't see my point...we're fucking JUVE (for example merda got to CL finals last year with 56 year old Acerbi and Mkhitaryan, Lakaka, Darmian, etc. and we got fucked by Maccabi)

Your beloved terrorist turned “Vincere non è importante è l’unica cosa che conta” to "we gained a point against Bologna"
We see your point. It's just a dumb one and doesn't line with reality.

Buy on AliExpress.com

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
You're so deep in fraud's asshole that you don't see my point...we're fucking JUVE (for example merda got to CL finals last year with 56 year old Acerbi and Mkhitaryan, Lakaka, Darmian, etc. and we got fucked by Maccabi)

Your beloved terrorist turned “Vincere non è importante è l’unica cosa che conta” to "we gained a point against Bologna"
Nah Vlad is cool.

He’s Allegri out too- but he’s also right that half our squad is trash.

The problem is two fold.

1. Coach with Alzheimers who has forgotten how to win

2. Bums off the street masquerading as professional footballers.

Aug 2, 2005
It's so annoying that the usual bunch is not seeing that the fraud can not build teams.
We ""need"" ""require"" ""cannot move ahead"" with a coach such as the fraud..

We cannot buy 6 WC players next summer..
And the Fraud cannot ""build"" shit even if his life depends on it.

It is as simple as that..
We cannot continue with him
The soooooooooooner (now, immediately) the better..

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
It's so annoying that the usual bunch is not seeing that the fraud can not build teams.
We ""need"" ""require"" ""cannot move ahead"" with a coach such as the fraud..

We cannot buy 6 WC players next summer..
And the Fraud cannot ""build"" shit even if his life depends on it.

It is as simple as that..
We cannot continue with him
The soooooooooooner (now, immediately) the better..

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
That has been confirmed multiple times by now. It's the hater bunch that doesn't want to see he is not the only problem. Because that is not a 'balanced view', it's throating.

Jun 16, 2020
And it often does? The 11 best defenders of the world wouldn't win against a decently built good team. It's why inter is that good without having many superstars.
No you’re totally missing the point. In your story we’re struggling because by some miracle we face teams who are all build better than our team is, and because they have a creative midfielder more we’re struggling to create or even keep possession, even if our overall quality is higher.

The point is that we’re struggling because we have an ultra conservative style which you justify by saying that the magic duo of Mandragora and Bonaventura were the reason we couldn’t control a home game against 10th place Fiorentina.

I think many here will agree with me if I say that a club like this should have the initiative against most opponents in Serie A, instead of the exact opposite as we’ve been seeing these 3 years. Even our win streaks weren’t marked by great performances. It’s Juve unworthy, we have more than enough quality to play the majority of the games with a positive approach and that’s exactly where things are going wrong.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
No you’re totally missing the point. In your story we’re struggling because by some miracle we face teams who are all build better than our team is, and because they have a creative midfielder more we’re struggling to create or even keep possession, even if our overall quality is higher.

The point is that we’re struggling because we have an ultra conservative style which you justify by saying that the magic duo of Mandragora and Bonaventura were the reason we couldn’t control a home game against 10th place Fiorentina.

I think many here will agree with me if I say that a club like this should have the initiative against most opponents in Serie A, instead of the exact opposite as we’ve been seeing these 3 years. Even our win streaks weren’t marked by great performances. It’s Juve unworthy, we have more than enough quality to play the majority of the games with a positive approach and that’s exactly where things are going wrong.
No, you are missing my point. We have this style because we'd be leaking goals all over the place if we wouldn't because we can not create jack shit without pouring men forward all over the place. Rabiot can run with the ball all he wants but I can't remember him playing a nifty through ball ever... That's what's wrong; a crooked team full of runners.

It's also why we're swallowing all these goals late on; tiring legs and little to no quality on the ball to retain it. Everyone upfront runs with it and most of the time loses possession. Can't keep that up for 90 mins.

Allegri was pissed that we played too low so it's not like it was instructed...

Last edited:
Jun 16, 2020
No, you are missing the point. We have this style because we'd be leaking goals all over the place if we wouldn't because we can not creat jack shit without pouring men forward all over the place.
Yeah somehow it’s impossible to attack with defenders like Bremer, Danilo, Gatti and Tek. Give me a break man, enough of this.

There are coaches making a trademark of their attacking game with way less quality in defence. Such nonsense

There’s a reason why coaches like Mourinho and Allegri become outdated

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Yeah somehow it’s impossible to attack with defenders like Bremer, Danilo, Gatti and Tek. Give me a break man, enough of this.

There are coaches making a trademark of their attacking game with way less quality in defence. Such nonsense

There’s a reason why coaches like Mourinho and Allegri become outdated
What do these defenders have to do with it now? You're just shooting left and right now. It's upfront where the problem is; midfield and attack itself.

Outdated, my ass. Mou won a European Cup with Roma only last season. Simeone still doing brilliantly with the same style... Football hasn't taken a U-turn in 3-4 years but you can only row with what you have. Give these 3 coaches this City side and I'll promise you they'll play much more attacking football.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
No, you are missing my point. We have this style because we'd be leaking goals all over the place if we wouldn't because we can not create jack shit without pouring men forward all over the place. Rabiot can run with the ball all he wants but I can't remember him playing a nifty through ball ever... That's what's wrong; a crooked team full of runners.

It's also why we're swallowing all these goals late on; tiring legs and little to no quality on the ball to retain it. Everyone upfront runs with it and most of the time lose possession.

Allegri was pissed that we played too low so it's not like it was instructed...
Obviously our team needs tactical instructions drilled into them to become a better counter attacking team.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
Nah Vlad is cool.

He’s Allegri out too- but he’s also right that half our squad is trash.

The problem is two fold.

1. Coach with Alzheimers who has forgotten how to win

2. Bums off the street masquerading as professional footballers.
You are right, everyone agrees that we have those two problems or even more (clueless management).
Only argument left is which is bigger. Throaters (@Patrizi) argue he deserves to stay but if we look at many examples, like BM and Tuschel at the moment, bad coach with quality players gives shitty results. On another side good coach with mediocre squad can be made to thick quite nicely and produced decent results.
Answer should be quite obvious for anyone with more than two brain cells:
He is not the only problem
He is THE FIRST Problem

khalidkassim

Feb 2, 2007
Even if we don't get better results but can watch more entertaining matches, I'd be all for replacing Allegri. I forgot how it feels like to be excited to watch football anymore and I'm starting to think I'm just getting older... I still watch almost every match but what a snoozefest its become.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 35, Guests: 326)