out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
True. Also we were a few brainfarts away from a 4-0 victory.
Um. Well if we had scored the second un the first half then yeah there's a small chance we could have suckered them s couple of times but really the second half got away from us and we aren't anywhere near good enough to be like the Juve of old and sit back at 50% and shithouse enough of these games. We lost that as soon as the players lost belief in our season.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
How do you rate his season, percentage % wise
100% means he did 6 in his powers quite right
0% he is a clown ass fraud..

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
I judge things when they're done. Also I don't compliment or blame the coach for everything. It's a team thing.

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
Allegri on Juve's 16% possession in the second half:

"You can't keep the ball 100%. There are two teams who play a football game not one."

Aristotle captured it best in his definition of hubris:

“doing and saying things at which the victim incurs shame, not in order that one may achieve anything other than what is done, but simply to get pleasure from it,” since “by harming people, they think themselves superior”

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Um. Well if we had scored the second un the first half then yeah there's a small chance we could have suckered them s couple of times but really the second half got away from us and we aren't anywhere near good enough to be like the Juve of old and sit back at 50% and shithouse enough of these games. We lost that as soon as the players lost belief in our season.
It def went south in the second half. For me it started going bad when Chiesa came off (minute-wise because Chiesa wasn't good at all).

Problem is our subs are either not settled in like Alcaraz, out of form like Kean or complete rookies like Yildiz who we can't ask to carry a disfunctional team. If we don't kill games early on with out best 11, we'll always struggle imo.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 113)