out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Judge the game as a whole. Also using offside goals as an argument lol
I judge it as a whole. I saw 70 mins of pure control in which we didn't finish the game followed by 20 mins of shaky defending. You know we were very unlucky on those VAR moments... You definitely can't just call those offside goals and scratch them off the board as they showed our dominance. There weren't even Viola players between him and the goal :D

I don't think anyone actually expects us to outplay Viola for 90+ minutes in this period.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Football is a simple game, and two teams take the field not one. There are opponents also that need to be respected as well. In the second half, things went well in some situations, but in the first, we had many opportunities."

️Allegri

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
The insane part was it was 16% in second half.

Its aken to putting the controller doing in PES/Fifa and just hoping the AI auto defends for you.
Fiorentina were absolutely toothless and Allegri will probably see it as a personal victory but it was absolutely unnecessary to that extent in the make up of the game.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
This is your response

gave away the whole second half with Viola almost scoring twice

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
We handed Viola the ball just like we did in Firenze. They're sterile with it. It's a tactic and it obviously worked, again. We only should've killed the game on multiple occassions. Ugly as fuck in the end but it still worked....
They didn't have a sniff at our goal before min 70 or so.

Akshen

Aug 27, 2010
The insane part was it was 16% in second half.

Its aken to putting the controller doing in PES/Fifa and just hoping the AI auto defends for you.
Basically what he is doing right now, but he also gets paid for it

- - - Updated - - -

We handed Viola the ball just like we did in Firenze. They're sterile with it. It's a tactic and it obviously worked, again. We only should've killed the game on multiple occassions.
Bro we were one Szczęsny miracle away from drawing.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
"We work every day to improve and have a better game. We're having a very good season, at this moment, the result matters not the performance."
Allegri
If these are real quotes :lol2: That was probably the worst win I've ever seen from this club in my 29 years. At this point I feel he is doing it on purpose. How badly we can play and still win.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
We handed Viola the ball just like we did in Firenze. They're sterile with it. It's a tactic and it obviously worked, again. We only should've killed the game on multiple occassions.
Do you think these players need tactical instructions? As we are wasteful on the counter attacks.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
We handed Viola the ball just like we did in Firenze. They're sterile with it. It's a tactic and it obviously worked, again. We only should've killed the game on multiple occassions. Ugly as fuck in the end but it still worked....
They didn't have a sniff at our goal before min 70 or so.
We could have killed the game earlier ofc, however, Fiorentina nearly took the point late in the game due to how much we allowed them tonight. 25% possesion, Tek's miracle save, players hoofing the ball in the 2nd half. The 2nd half was unwatchable.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 56, Guests: 749)