out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mar 10, 2009
The number of fans I met/read/heard saying they already stopped watching Juve games (not necessary this season onky, even from before) or that they will stop watching the games if Allegri is the manager next season.

They are not few.. they are really alot..

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
It's not just Juve fans. I get the feeling that many feel a little fatigued about football in general. Too many of the best players now play in one league EPL, and the rest are usually dominated by the same teams. Football was at its peak between 98-2006. Best players were more evenly distributed across Europe and you had at least 3 teams that could win any of the major leagues. Much of the people I know aren't really as excited as they used to be and have a feeling of "we've seen all of this before, but better." Something needs to be done to make football entertaining again. Aside from the Qatar WC in 2022 everything has been pretty dull.

Jun 27, 2011
If Conte was irritated by the lack of quality last time, he'll be even more difficult to manage this time around. Our team is horribly put together and we have very limited money to play with.

There are people on this sub that seriously don't understand why we're in the position that we're in. Some even think its Allegri's fault we're not winning the league. While the reality is that qualifying for cl is at best what this team can do. We were significantly over performing until january or so.

Conte ain't it. And i'd be surprised if Motta accepts if Bologna qualifies. He has a better chance to impress with Bologna than with us as things stand.

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Kos Omein Om Om Cunte. Fuck that peice of shit, his fake hair plugs and toupes.

Motta should be priority number 1 with De Zobri, if available, sliding in at number 2. Palladingo should be a distant 3rd I guess. Any coach should come in on a 2+1 deal. I'm not including Zidane because he's not a realistic option at present. Maybe he can come in after the WC in 2026 or something.

Failegri definitely has to fuck off - he's done. Expired, outdated, and out of ideas. Cunte, with his hissy fits and temper tantrums would leave the team in an even worse position than he inherited it, once he inevitably fucks off.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
..... Some even think its Allegri's fault we're not winning the league.
While the reality is that qualifying for cl is at best what this team can do....
Stop with the bullshit, you r not fooling anyone.

We think, no we know, it's frauds fault we haven't won against relegation battlers for whole two months.

Qualify for CL, at best, you say. I think you guaranteed it two months ago??? Who's fault is that? Did we get worse players in meantime? Explain what happened and who's job was to fix it?

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Stop with the bullshit, you r not fooling anyone.

We think, no we know, it's frauds fault we haven't won against relegation battlers for whole two months.

Qualify for CL, at best, you say. I think you guaranteed it two months ago??? Who's fault is that? Did we get worse players in meantime? Explain what happened and who's job was to fix it?
He made 2nd place sound like a guarantee at the time and there for deserved another year in charge :lol:

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
The number of fans I met/read/heard saying they already stopped watching Juve games (not necessary this season onky, even from before) or that they will stop watching the games if Allegri is the manager next season.

They are not few.. they are really alot..

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
That's all well and good but they need to hit the club where it hurts them most. We managed to do it with the league and the #disdettaDAZN/Sky boycott campaign following our point deduction last year, now we need to do the same to the club itself, as sad as it is to say. Stop buying their merch, stop going to the games, stop lining their pockets. Of course juventini should always want what's best for their club but the management couldn't care less about us, its time we force their hand if we want positive change.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
That's all well and good but they need to hit the club where it hurts them most. We managed to do it with the league and the #disdettaDAZN/Sky boycott campaign following our point deduction last year, now we need to do the same to the club itself, as sad as it is to say. Stop buying their merch, stop going to the games, stop lining their pockets. Of course juventini should always want what's best for their club but the management couldn't care less about us, its time we force their hand if we want positive change.
Yes but people like Patrizi will continue to not miss matches there for he's directly funding terrorism.

Jun 16, 2020
If Conte was irritated by the lack of quality last time, he'll be even more difficult to manage this time around. Our team is horribly put together and we have very limited money to play with.

There are people on this sub that seriously don't understand why we're in the position that we're in. Some even think its Allegri's fault we're not winning the league. While the reality is that qualifying for cl is at best what this team can do. We were significantly over performing until january or so.

Conte ain't it. And i'd be surprised if Motta accepts if Bologna qualifies. He has a better chance to impress with Bologna than with us as things stand.
Pass on Conte. Agresti had a nice anecdote recently, basically saying “I don’t expect that we’ll get a coach who’s bigger than the team”, just as now it’s mostly Allegri’s history keeping him alive, the same would be with Conte.

Jun 27, 2011
Yes but people like Patrizi will continue to not miss matches there for he's directly funding terrorism.
i'll always be a supporter of juventus. and i'll watch every game that i can.

i'm not an entitled brat, someone who watches just when things are going well.

- - - Updated - - -

He made 2nd place sound like a guarantee at the time and there for deserved another year in charge :lol:
we were on a 16 game unbeaten run. And if he qualifies for cl, that's an objective complete in my books. I do believe he deserves another year, personally. But I'm not sure i'd give it to him. I will however look at the season as whole before making my opinion, as always. My opinion hasn't changed one bit. It has only be reinforced. Especially with what both Chiesa and Capello said recently. Proves my point.

The fact that my opinion makes you so upset has been very enjoyable on my part. I still know i'm right.

Last edited:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

- - - Updated - - -

we were on a 16 game unbeaten run. And if he qualifies for cl, that's an objective complete in my books. I do believe he deserves another year, personally. But I'm not sure i'd give it to him. I will however look at the season as whole before making my opinion, as always. My opinion hasn't changed one bit. It has only be reinforced. Especially with what both Chiesa and Capello said recently. Proves my point.

The fact that my opinion makes you so upset has been very enjoyable on my part. I still know i'm right.
And we've only won 1 game in the league in 2 months, sure sounds like a great idea to keep Allegri on for another season :tup:

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
we were on a 16 game unbeaten run. And if he qualifies for cl, that's an objective complete in my books. I do believe he deserves another year, personally. But I'm not sure i'd give it to him. I will however look at the season as whole before making my opinion, as always. My opinion hasn't changed one bit. It has only be reinforced. Especially with what both Chiesa and Capello said recently. Proves my point.......
Do you even understand what have you written!?!?

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
It is strange. I see a lot of shit takes (imo) concerning most of football stuff from the likes of Dino, Bjerknes or Maxi but I mostly scroll down. I consider them irrelevant. The fact that it upsets some people as much, when you present different opinion, makes it weird af. They should go outside more and socialize.

- - - Updated - - -

Do you even understand what have you written!?!?
Case in point.

Clamarc

Sep 26, 2018

- - - Updated - - -

Which part that you're right?

Cunt #4

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

- - - Updated - - -

We were on 16 game unbeaten run - Well when you have a team full of players that should be able to be Scudetto contenders and play catenaccio - You will win less but also concede less.
Its not a bad tactic against the right team at the right time if done occasionally and not as permanent tactic.
Also during our amazing run - You could see right away that results might be at our side at the moment but its also due to a luck that will run our eventually.
Inter were far better than us and to be honest - Even if we get the right coach a Scudetto is not that much of a given.
The rest of the league - The rest of Serie A consist of teams that are above average at best. Napoli got out from this bracket last year but swooped right back when this season started.

With this league a proper coach should get us 2nd place and not with 20 point difference. A proper coach could even make us fight for the Scudetto although this isnt an easy task with this Inter.

Judging his 2nd tenure - He should have been multi-sacked against Maccabi Haifa and Monza when they made us look like an amateur club. There are so many other games.

Lets leave all this aside for a moment and lets ask ourselves what progress he has done with the club:
Results - Up to debate - He does the bare minimum with this we have to agree. Bare minimum with this club should be able to be achieved quite easily.
Style - No style whatsoever. Even his advice vs Lazio was - Run forward and we`ll figure something out..
Defense - Look extremely shaky
Attack - Lucksture
Midfield - Cant really blame him - We had a meh midfield and even our star midfielder who is finally healthy got banned while another promising one got another ban as well.
Growth - The team didnt grow at all and seem like a team of new players that dont know how to connect with each other.
Value of players - Value of players is actually the worse part of playing under Allegri - Due to his tactics -> Attacking players are less likely to get that explosive exposure which means players would usually be undervalued.

Now tell me why should we keep him? The only valid reason for keeping him is - He has a contact and it might cost more to replace him due to him might be against waiving it off, but thats definitely not enough for a reason to keep him here.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 8, Guests: 91)