out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
Sacrificing Vlahovic in order to get Zirkzee for less might be an interesting plot twist. It’s not like I really follow Bologna but I’m not sure if Vlahovic would be the ideal striker for Motta.
:sergio: :wallbang: Willing to sacrifice Vlahovic but wishes to retain the mediocre shitbag Gatti. FFS! :b81:

- - - Updated - - -

"I take full responsibility," XXX said. "If the squad went out with fear in their legs and hearts, it means the coach didn’t prepare the match well tactically or psychologically."

Who said it?

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
Lippi.

- - - Updated - - -

Failegri being a hyper sensitive little bitch lately, even more so than usual it seems.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 2, 2005
the only reason i could agree if somebody boo'd is if somebody has said something or done something. Like Conte giving the middle finger etc.
Would "we kept Atlanta at bay and gained a point on Bologna" count?
Would the football we play ""run at them and go figure out something"" making JJ lose fans day in day out count?

Sandro does not deserve boos.

Anyway, Here is a conspiracy theory
The fraud pays to Curva/Tifosi leaders to chant for him and to boo someone like Sandro to create a diversion. LOL

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
“I told them to run towards the opposition goal… That’s the truth, you know. When I say football is a simple sport, I really do believe that. I told them to run towards the opposition goal and we’d figure something out,”

This is what a 9 mill a year tactician says at half time?? Fucking hell I should start applying for football management jobs :lol:
This is how easy haters get trolled :lol3:

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
its true lol, he said many times that he is not really giving any instructions at all when it comes to attack, its up to the players, his work ends when the ball is in the opposition half, didnt he?
It's not like he gives instructions for defence ether. "He fixed the defence" bubble is already bursted. @MikeM put it perfectly in one of his posts:
- We don't defend well, we defend in numbers hoping it will work.
We don't have a coach we have a fraud pretending he knows what he is doing.

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
We will probably secure CL and win Coppa and management will call it a successful campaign.

Allegri stays.

Giuntoli brings in few players in the summer, they call it a team strengthened.

Trust me, that's the most probable scenario.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
its true lol, he said many times that he is not really giving any instructions at all when it comes to attack, its up to the players, his work ends when the ball is in the opposition half, didnt he?
Indeed, it is something I have been saying for a while too but to hear him say what he told the players at half time just makes it funny.

All the more reason to sack him in the summer. We have alot of young players that need framework and guidance which Allegri cannot and will not provide.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Allegri is at the end of his adventure with Juventus The club is already negotiating other coaches. The decision is now made.

As of today Thiago Motta remains the first name but there are also alternatives. Juventus looking for a new coach (@Seby_Sarno_)

- - - Updated - - -

Angelo Alessio: “Antonio Conte is knocking on the doors of Juventus.He is desperately seeking out to become next Juve coach.”
(via @juventibus)

Aug 2, 2005
Wowowowowow what an adventure!

Can't wait for the Conte adventure as well.
We like it or not (I like it very much)
Conte is the coach we need now..

In whatever scenario, any coach contract shall not be more than 2 years.. (extendable upon mutual agreement).

No more like what The Unibro did for the fraud..

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
We like it or not (I like it very much)
Conte is the coach we need now..

In whatever scenario, any coach contract shall not be more than 2 years.. (extendable upon mutual agreement).

No more like what The Unibro did for the fraud..
So we rehired Allegri and it turned out to be a disaster.

Now what do we do?

We make the same mistake by rehiring Conte.

If we do this, we are retarded^2.

Aug 2, 2005
So we rehired Allegri and it turned out to be a disaster.

Now what do we do?

We make the same mistake by rehiring Conte.

If we do this, we are retarded^2.
Understand.. we also rehired Trap and got us a Uefa cup with Baggio, while we rehired Lippi (after Ancellotti) and got us 2 scudettos and a CL final lost on penal.
RM rehired Ancellotti and got them to dominate Europe..
If we look at what we have at hand..
Conte is proven to provide us with what we need.

"A coach that is known for giving an identity for the team and getting the best of medicore players"

FFS, Conte made Giacharini look like a prime Robben...

I am not aware of any other available coach who has these skills.. and in any case, whoever we get next, our best target will be local trophies.. and decent run in europe...

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Understand.. we also rehired Trap and got us a Uefa cup with Baggio, while we rehired Lippi (after Ancellotti) and got us 2 scudettos and a CL final lost on penal.
RM rehired Ancellotti and got them to dominate Europe..
If we look at what we have at hand..
Conte is proven to provide us with what we need.

"A coach that is known for giving an identity for the team and getting the best of medicore players"

FFS, Conte made Giacharini look like a prime Robben...

I am not aware of any other available coach who has these skills.. and in any case, whoever we get next, our best target will be local trophies.. and decent run in europe...

Conte is such a short term solution, I'd sooner build something for the future than get some immediate domestic success, flop hard in Europe still and before 3 seasons have lapsed Conte throws his toys out the pram because Giuntoli and co didn't sign him the players he wanted.

Seriously the Conte era is done for me.

I really want Motta, I like the fact that he understands people, tactically astute, positive in his outlook on football but not careless like De zerbi, and in general just ticks all the boxes I'd like to see in our next manager, and this is coming from someone who really hated him as a player.

Aug 2, 2005
The number of fans I met/read/heard saying they already stopped watching Juve games (not necessary this season onky, even from before) or that they will stop watching the games if Allegri is the manager next season.

They are not few.. they are really alot..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 57, Guests: 758)