out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Many agents and intermediaries are taking for granted Thiago Motta's arrival at Juventus.

[@romeoagresti)

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus is monitoring and hold an interest in Roberto DeZerbi as a replacement to Allegri. Giuntoli has considered this season to be disappointing and is looking to make a change this summer (@GraemeBailey)

Aug 2, 2005
"I take full responsibility," XXX said. "If the squad went out with fear in their legs and hearts, it means the coach didn’t prepare the match well tactically or psychologically."

Who said it?

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Jun 27, 2011
Many agents and intermediaries are taking for granted Thiago Motta's arrival at Juventus.

[@romeoagresti)

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus is monitoring and hold an interest in Roberto DeZerbi as a replacement to Allegri. Giuntoli has considered this season to be disappointing and is looking to make a change this summer (@GraemeBailey)
True. Can't really blame AS if Allegri is still choosing to play him.

As bad as AS is he doesn't seem like a bad person personality wise.
he certainly doesn't deserved to get booed. he might not be the player he once was, but he has been a great employee for juventus overall.

i've never understood fans that boo. in my view, you're there to support the club and players.

the only reason i could agree if somebody boo'd is if somebody has said something or done something. Like Conte giving the middle finger etc.

Jun 27, 2011
Would you give Sandro another season?
No i wouldn't. But i'm not gonna boo every player that I wouldn't give another season to.

- - - Updated - - -

And people think the players are at fault. I mean if I was an attacker I'd be like yeah totally don't know wtf I'm doing but I'll make it up as I go along somehow.
You're clearly not an attacker. That's for sure. Allowing an attacker to make something up as he goes along is not as bad as you think it is.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
No i wouldn't. But i'm not gonna boo every player that I wouldn't give another season to.

- - - Updated - - -

You're clearly not an attacker. That's for sure. Allowing an attacker to make something up as he goes along is not as bad as you think it is.
No clearly I'm not but we have good attackers who don't know wtf to do because Allegri doesn't give them any specific instructions nor coaches attacking patterns. What I also know is that the top sides have an identity to their play, attackers are given instructions and form attacking patterns.

- - - Updated - - -

Sacrificing Vlahovic in order to get Zirkzee for less might be an interesting plot twist. It’s not like I really follow Bologna but I’m not sure if Vlahovic would be the ideal striker for Motta.
No thank you. I'd keep Vlahovic at all cost tbh. Zirkzee won't be cheap at all as bayern retain a sell on clause. Even so I rate Vlahovic more.

JCK

Biased
JCK
May 11, 2004
He has a good track record at Napoli, and let's not forget how bad Marotta's first mercato was. Martínez, Aquilani and Marco Motta say hi.

Giuntoli is currently in the lol column but it's too early to stick him there forever imo

- - - Updated - - -

I'm glad the rules are being enforced again.

Tuz really went downhill when it was endless insults imo
What's his track record at Napoli?

decfro

Jul 3, 2009
“I told them to run towards the opposition goal… That’s the truth, you know. When I say football is a simple sport, I really do believe that. I told them to run towards the opposition goal and we’d figure something out,”

This is what a 9 mill a year tactician says at half time?? Fucking hell I should start applying for football management jobs :lol:
Did he really say that, I find that hard to believe, run towards the goal, with flaying arms, screaming, dancing,Badass should coach, I'll give you 10million for a year, but they can't run towards the goal, they should at least have the ball ,going towards the opposition goal, then pass back to your keeper,that is absolute genius coaching.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
I rather have De Zerbi but I’d be happy with Motta
de zerbi is the polar opposite of allegri. zero defense, 100% attack, naive romantic football philosophy meets data driven methods. xg babbbyyyyy :tuttosport:

he's the coach tuz deserves. me too i'd be curious to see how he works out with the same squad, i wouldn't be opposed to have him for the lolz. i think it would be a similarly frustrating season, still refreshing due to the proactive approach. typical fan favorite guy, his annoying features are easier to tolerate for some. i'd imagine that he'd be like pirlo with more experience. i don't think he could match pre-empoli allegriventus' ppg but would never fall this deep than our current terrible run

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 58, Guests: 386)