out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
he won't resign, too much money at stake for him

i wish we had a management instead of these passengers. at a functioning club this can't be tolerated anymore. and it's not the talk in front of the press, i don't give a shit about it. it's the pathetic run of results and the lack of a plan b
Has to be something in his contract? Can't believe our management would be so toothless not to act right now.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
lies. you and many like u both here and in italy spent years attacking juve fans because they have been warning for years about allegri being a toxic influence on club.

when the own fans are content with toxicity of course rivals will propsper and throaters will deflect to inter getting a questionable penalty as exuse why own coach can't make team perform better than a serie c team
inda getting favors should be obvious for piacenza fans too

unrelated to juventus. inda will get favors until gravina & co are in charge. you're defending a corrupt system in an attempt to make an extremely dumb point

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013
We have simply regressed to what you'd expect when you try and play with 11 behind the ball against every single club and steal a late winner.

Our streak of Gatti or Vlahovic 90 minute headers was always going to end.

Embarrassing that Juve have fallen to this. But you could see the mediocrity creeping in ever since 2017 even if we were still top of Serie A.

We play like a bottom 3 club from the 90s.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Allegri: "There's nothing to blame the boys or somebody else for, we'll get to the Champions League somehow, even if it's on the last day."

[DAZN]
The arrogance of this guy lol

Nepotism is the only reason he's stayed on at this club for so long. Calvo was fired and returned once Agnelli left, a nobody is installed as club president and worst of them all, Allegro is still at the club despite what's transpired over the last couple of years. All these guys must be butt-buddies of Elkann. They all speak like clueless idiots.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Maybe he'll manage the impossible. A whooping second half of the season with 1 victory!
Go Allegri GO!

At this point it's not even his fault. It's the ownership that should've dumped his ass 5games ago.

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
On that we agree on. But Allegri needs to go. Something has to change. You can't keep going when results are the worst it's ever been. There's a high chance that Bologna will overtake us at this rate... hell even Roma.
Just give the keys to landucci until the end of
The season. I know hes from the allegri tree but every time hes subbed the squad has played more inspired. How can this get worse honestly allegri is a dead man walking.

Juve-Fan-Iraq

Oct 7, 2023
he still has to play fiorentina, torino, milan, roma, monza, and bologna. none of those teams are coming in to lose because they are competing for European places.
If we play against ourselves then we might have a chance of making the champions but we'll be facing teams that play football. I'm genuinely concerned that we'll miss out UCL...

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
If we play against ourselves then we might have a chance of making the champions but we'll be facing teams that play football. I'm genuinely concerned that we'll miss out UCL...
is juve making europe even a good thing?

sure there is money, but they will spend it signing losers like weah and renewing rabiot and allegri.

also look how badly the club is doing competing in local competition. it can't handle playing once a week. players complelty falling apart. they will die if they have to play once every 3 days....as long as allegri and his staff are at club.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 25, Guests: 133)