out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Juve-Fan-Iraq

Oct 7, 2023
is juve making europe even a good thing?

sure there is money, but they will spend it signing losers like weah and renewing rabiot and allegri.

also look how badly the club is doing competing in local competition. it can't handle playing once a week. players complelty falling apart. they will die if they have to play once every 3 days....as long as allegri and his staff are at club.
Could be a boost financially but he should go. We have to maintain our core players and build. We can't build with this idiot at helm.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
We rarely have such a mid season slump. I can’t remember of a worse run of matches in my 20 years as a Juve fan.
We did. We went from 2nd(during winter break) to ending up at 7th in Del Neri's season.

It's a similar story here.

Replace Felipe Melo's red card with Milik's, Parma with Empoli and Del Neri with Allegro and it's almost a repeat of the 10-11 season.

Aug 2, 2005
We did. We went from 2nd(during winter break) to ending up at 7th in Del Neri's season.

Replace Felipe Melo's red card with Milik's, Parma with Empoli and Del Neri with Allegro and it's almost a repeat of the 10-11 season.
Good
Continue the story by bringing Conte in...
Now.. not wait for next season.. save the CL spot
Or another Ex. Juve player as a coach

My god,,, I was reading posts that we might actually lose CL spot.. I fucking hate Al-Leg-ri so much, but I never thought that he will manage to make it an outcome that is so close and at this rate, those posts are so credible now..

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

And back then, we probably could have salvaged our season if we had sacked Delneri and brought in someone else. At least made 4th.

But nope. Juventus and their retarded decisions of barely ever sacking managers mid-season. We will do it again here and miss out on the CL which will be almost like a death blow for us.

Juve-Fan-Iraq

Oct 7, 2023
And back then, we probably could have salvaged our season if we had sacked Delneri and brought in someone else. At least made 4th.

But nope. Juventus and their retarded decisions of barely ever sacking managers mid-season. We will do it again here and miss out on the CL which will be almost like a death blow for us.
Thanks for reminding me of that depressing season. I never imagined we'd experience something similar...

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
He’d never take us over for a short term role, but yeah, Conte would galvanise this lot and would 100% keep us in the top 4 with ease. I’d love to see him tear shreds off some of these players too.

But we’re not a serious club anymore so this is all pipe dream stuff.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Conte earns way too much. Unless he loves the club(lol) and takes up the job on much lesser wages, I dont see it happening.

I agree that Tudor was a missed opportunity in this situation.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 74, Guests: 412)