out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
I know it’s just a game and I should chill out but I genuinely feel sick right now.
brother I know that feeling. But I’ve long since stopped letting this club get in the way of my mental and physical health. It’s just not worth it. Remember, at the end of the day, CL or not, Scudetto or not, these are a pack of spoilt millionaires being paid to kick a ball around for a living. They probably don’t even care that much. Why should we invest so much emotion in them? Better focus on your family, health, wealth, more important things.

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
brother I know that feeling. But I’ve long since stopped letting this club get in the way of my mental and physical health. It’s just not worth it. Remember, at the end of the day, CL or not, Scudetto or not, these are a pack of spoilt millionaires being paid to kick a ball around for a living. They probably don’t even care that much. Why should we invest so much emotion in them? Better focus on your family, health, wealth, more important things.
It’s a little easier to distract myself now that you put it that way.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
His farted mind is literally dead as he does not appear to have the coach skills to manage a a team in professional level nor do he shows any inclination to following criticism he has been given. I really disappointed and see nothing just failing and failing again.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
@Badass J Elkann

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 25, Guests: 237)