out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 27, 2011
Did you not hear? Patrizi says that Allegri did nothing wrong in that game and Nonge decided to sub himself on and off.
oh please...
does it really bother you that much, that my opinion differs from yours, that you're willing to twist my words to that degree.

nonge made a mistake. without that mistake it would've been a great substitution. he was having a good impact on the game.
i think allegri took him off because he was angry, or to protect him. either way, think he made a mistake in doing so.
but i'm not gonna throw the baby out with the bathwater. this game was about lot more than that unfortunate incedent.
nonge will learn quickly from this extremely stupid foul, that cost us the game.
a foul that you're taught not to make when you're 18.
and therein lies one problem of ours.

imo.
twist away.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
oh please...
does it really bother you that much, that my opinion differs from yours, that you're willing to twist my words to that degree.

nonge made a mistake. without that mistake it would've been a great substitution. he was having a good impact on the game.
i think allegri took him off because he was angry, or to protect him. either way, think he made a mistake in doing so.
but i'm not gonna throw the baby out with the bathwater. this game was about lot more than that unfortunate incedent.
nonge will learn quickly from this extremely stupid foul, that cost us the game.
a foul that you're taught not to make when you're 18.
and therein lies one problem of ours.

imo.
twist away.
Allegri did everything right tonight. Some players just bottled it for us.
Your words not mine.

More evidence of your cognitive disorder coming to light.

Jun 27, 2011
game wise. we were talking about the game itself. tactically.
now you're trying to hold something against me, haha.
as if i don't know what i meant.

what exactly is the end goal here?
are you trying to convince me of something?
or are you just angry that my opinion differs from yours?

quite incredible.
a pretty pathetic agenda, if you ask me.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
game wise. we were talking about the game itself. tactically.
now you're trying to hold something against me, haha.
as if i don't know what i meant.

what exactly is the end goal here?
are you trying to convince me of something?
or are you just angry that my opinion differs from yours?

quite incredible.
a pretty pathetic agenda, if you ask me.
says the one who believes Allegri deserves another year in charge, because you honestly believe Allegri is doing a great job (again your words not mine).

And you wonder why 98% of the people on this forum disagree with you when we are talking about a manager who is one of the highest paid in Europe, and despite being without European commitments this season is only 1 point better off than he was this time last season... Yeah I'm really seeing progress here...

But what do I know, since you've hardly missed a game in 28 years and the fault lies with the players and not with Allegri...

Jun 27, 2011
says the one who believes Allegri deserves another year in charge, because you honestly believe Allegri is doing a great job (again your words not mine).

And you wonder why 98% of the people on this forum disagree with you when we are talking about a manager who is one of the highest paid in Europe, and despite being without European commitments this season is only 1 point better off than he was this time last season... Yeah I'm really seeing progress here...

But what do I know, since you've hardly missed a game in 28 years.
yes. i believe that, and so what?

i know it's an unpopular opinion. i've seen that. not exclusively though.
it made me think it better through, and i'm more convinced by doing so. why does that bother you so much?
you're like those political fanatics. nobody's allowed to have an opinion different than yours. it's bad man.

we're at the same place as last year, mostly because this is the same team as last year.
progress has been on halt, as the club was going through some shit.

this will be giuntoli's first significant window.
we're basically still at the first step in our build up, and that's the clubs fault. not allegri's, imo.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
The first step of a 3 year rebuild... with 0 progress, not even an identity on the pitch which was already lost at the end of his first term in charge. So yeah and you wonder why giving Allegri another year is about as fucking stupid as it gets.
It bothers me that you honestly think all is well and good and Allegri will lead us to some sort of drastic upturn in form, identity and becomes a reborn coach.
NOT A FUCKING CHANCE!

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
The first step of a 3 year rebuild... with 0 progress, not even an identity on the pitch which was already lost at the end of his first term in charge. So yeah and you wonder why giving Allegri another year is about as fucking stupid as it gets.
It bothers me that you honestly think all is well and good and Allegri will lead us to some sort of drastic upturn in form, identity and becomes a reborn coach.
NOT A FUCKING CHANCE!
How have you missed his (patrizi) posts about fraud leading us to CL glory or final in two years! Pure madness :rofl:

Jun 27, 2011
NOT A FUCKING CHANCE!
when people say things like we're without identity, i don't care much about it. We have a pretty strong identity, even if it isn't a pretty one. that's not really a reason for me to want to get rid of allegri.

i don't believe all is well and good. where's your comprehension? i've said multiple times that our team isn't great. and to compete at higher levels, a lot has to happen.

let's put it this way. my views align with juliano's and ravanellil's.
https://www.juvefc.com/former-juventus-star-insists-allegri-is-the-right-man-for-the-job/

- - - Updated - - -

How have you missed his (patrizi) posts about fraud leading us to CL glory or final in two years! Pure madness :rofl:
call it madness.
i believe our team will look dramatically different in two years time.
and it needs to get significantly better before that has a chance to happen.

Last edited:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004

But what do I know, since you've hardly missed a game in 28 years and the fault lies with the players and not with Allegri...
Bruh why you still debating Patricia? Allegri gonna get mad.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
when people say things like we're without identity, i don't care much about it. We have a pretty strong identity, even if it isn't a pretty one. that's not really a reason for me to want to get rid of allegri.

i don't believe all is well and good. where's your comprehension? i've said multiple times that our team isn't great. and to compete at higher levels, a lot has to happen.

let's put it this way. my views align with juliano's and ravanellil's.
https://www.juvefc.com/former-juventus-star-insists-allegri-is-the-right-man-for-the-job/

- - - Updated - - -

call it madness.
i believe our team will look dramatically different in two years time.
and it needs to get significantly better before that has a chance to happen.
What is that strong identity then? Asides from playing like a deer in headlights, losing out on possession, passing accuracy, number of passes, chances created and duels won stats most games and generally looking clueless and without any ideas?

- - - Updated - - -

Bruh why you still debating Patricia? Allegri gonna get mad.
I fucking hate retards

shilawieh

Mar 31, 2011
Don't know why but I believe Max will be gone at the end of the season.
That's the least they can do.
I believe they think there’s a risk in changing coaches now, overpaying for one, and then not qualifying.
It'll cost more if he doesn't get us to CL though. The whole thing we trust him, no plans to replace him is BS.
Otherwise Elkan should cash out before it's too late.

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
Purely on a planning front, he will be gone if he is not renewed by the end of the season. A club cannot plan ahead with a manager who has 12 months left on his contract and letting it run down.
Like we could have plan ahead with the fraud.
What was the plan last three years, buy a player we hate so terrorist can destroy him!?

Jun 27, 2011
Like we could have plan ahead with the fraud.
What was the plan last three years, buy a player we hate so terrorist can destroy him!?
we were broke, and not participating in any european competition.
the plan was to make sure we qualify for cl.

- - - Updated - - -

I fucking hate retards
With your lack of ability comprehending the english language. I wouldn't be calling anybody a retard if I were you.

the fact that i have a different opinion than yours and you can't handle it, that's pretty retarded if you ask me.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Don't know why but I believe Max will be gone at the end of the season.
most likely.

Last edited:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
we were broke, and not participating in any european competition.
the plan was to make sure we qualify for cl.

- - - Updated - - -

With your lack of ability comprehending the english language. I wouldn't be calling anybody a retard if I were you.

the fact that i have a different opinion than yours and you can't handle it, that's pretty retarded if you ask me.

- - - Updated - - -
In all the heap of horse shit you have posted, you haven't given 1 valid reason as to why Allegri should be given another year. NOT 1. I have given countless stats and facts to state why I strongly disagree with your beliefs. There's little point even contemplating any counter argument till you provide an actual valid reason to back your point, but no all I got was a load of factually incorrect statements how pessotto was integral in the 2006 serie B team, Amauri was not that terrible, and that this is the worst team since 2006 and how Allegri is not at fault and if anything he has done a good job. That is what you presented, I have challenge each point of yours with absolute ease because there is no valid reason to keep Allegri on beyond this season.

Comprehend that!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 12, Guests: 230)