out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 27, 2011
Even inexperienced Pirlo managed to take us to top 4 IIRC.
Pirlo barely did. and with a better team. it led to the club signing allegri again for security reasons. which has proved to be good choice imo.
last season he did extremely well imo, keeping things together considering our off field issues.
this season was going very well until we realised inter were stronger.

I look at our team, and i'm not confident de zerbi would get us top 4.
i would however not be surprised seeing us scooping up motta given the opportunity, as that would really annoy inter.

whatever we do, i'll support it. i support the club, and i support he choices giuntoli makes.
but no matter who our coach will be, we'll go nowhere with the team as it is.
that's our main problem. not the coach.

we'll never win anything with weah, mckennie, cambiaso, gatti, kostic, locatelli etc, all playing at the same time.
no matter who's coaching.

Jun 27, 2011
I mean Poor @Mokku tried to give him reprieve by saying at least you want allegri gone but no...

No

Patrizi actually said that Allegri deserves another year, I'm actually blown away by that :lol:

Then to top it off Zidane won't come because we aren't sexy enough... as if Allegri is improving that on any front :lol: I mean fuck me sideways he claimed to have rarely missed a game in 28 years... I'm starting to believe he is actually a follower of @Lion

Definitely has a cognitive disorder.
your comprehension is really below average man. being sexy has nothing to do with the coach.
i don't think zidane has much interest in coaching players like mckennie, weah, illing jr, kostic etc.
that's what not being sexy means. not that you'd know.

i. c o u l d. s p e l l. i t. l i k e. t h a t, i f. i t. h e l p s. y o u. c o m p r e h e n d. i t. b e t t e r.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
He had Ronaldo, De Ligt, a fully fit Chiesa (one of the best players in Europe that season) and Dybala. He also didn’t have to face all the off the field drama like last year with the points deductions or this year with the Pogba and Fagioli bans.
are you sure? bremer is not a penalty magnet like de ligt. chiesa i agree and dybala and ronaldo i disagree. according to members here dybala was a problem and ronaldo was also a problem and not worth it. thats why both aren't here now.

so clearly you are wrong since none of those 3 are at juve here if they were good.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
your comprehension is really below average man. being sexy has nothing to do with the coach.
i don't think zidane has much interest in coaching players like mckennie, weah, illing jr, kostic etc.
that's what not being sexy means. not that you'd know.

i. c o u l d. s p e l l. i t. l i k e. t h a t, i f. i t. h e l p s. y o u. c o m p r e h e n d. i t. b e t t e r.
No I got you the first time, you really think Allegri has made the players any sexier with his inability to develop or improve anyone.

Oh wait don't answer that you already believe this is the worst team since 2006 and Allegri deserves another year for that reason.

Jun 27, 2011
Our team was already in a decline with pirlo.
but it has only gotten worse since.

unless you consider weah, illing jr, mckennie, gatti, locatelli, kostic, and miretti a step up in quality.
i don't think that's the case.

ronaldo, dybala and morata are also very obviously stronger than
vlahovic, chiesa and milik. needless to say.

Jun 27, 2011
No I got you the first time, you really think Allegri has made the players any sexier with his inability to develop or improve anyone.

Oh wait don't answer that you already believe this is the worst team since 2006 and Allegri deserves another year for that reason.
doesn't look like you did.
not for that reason no.
but yes, this team is pretty bad in my opinion.

again... weah, gatti, miretti, illing jr, kostic etc.
not exactly kroos, modric, casemiro, benzema etc.
it has nothing to do with the coach.
no coach turns miretti into modric.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
doesn't look like you did.
not for that reason no.
but yes, this team is pretty bad in my opinion.

again... weah, gatti, miretti, illing jr, kostic etc.
not exactly kroos, modric, casemiro, benzema etc.
it has nothing to do with the coach.
no coach makes miretti play like modric.
Yes let's name a bunch of random bench players in Weah, Miretti and Iling Jr to save your pathetic argument...

Modric and miretti are 2 very different players, even so Modric wasn't even remotely world class at Miretti's age

No ofcourse. Why do we have coaches? We just let the players find and develop themselves right? Let's sack our coaches, bloody useless expenditure.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Our team was already in a decline with pirlo.
but it has only gotten worse since.

unless you consider weah, illing jr, mckennie, gatti, locatelli, kostic, and miretti a step up in quality.
i don't think that's the case.

ronaldo, dybala and morata are also very obviously stronger than
vlahovic, chiesa and milik. needless to say.
ronaldo dybala and morata don't play for juve. if they were good they would be here correct? so clearly pirlo team was weaker.

Jun 27, 2011
Yes let's name a bunch of random bench players in Weah, Miretti and Iling Jr to save your pathetic argument...

Modric and miretti are 2 very different players, even so Modric wasn't even remotely world class at Miretti's age
I said zidane probably isn't interested in taking over because our team isn't good enough. that's my argument.
what's yours?

you don't even know.

Last edited:

Kevster

Feb 9, 2024
Pirlo barely did. and with a better team. it led to the club signing allegri again for security reasons. which has proved to be good choice imo.
last season he did extremely well imo, keeping things together considering our off field issues.
this season was going very well until we realised inter were stronger.

I look at our team, and i'm not confident de zerbi would get us top 4.
i would however not be surprised seeing us scooping up motta given the opportunity, as that would really annoy inter.

whatever we do, i'll support it. i support the club, and i support he choices giuntoli makes.
but no matter who our coach will be, we'll go nowhere with the team as it is.
that's our main problem. not the coach.

we'll never win anything with weah, mckennie, cambiaso, gatti, kostic, locatelli etc, all playing at the same time.
no matter who's coaching.
The team is a problem but allegri is not without faults lol

For a master of defense he sure does get thrashed alot lol

6 goals vs Bayern in 2015/2016
4 goals vs madrid in a final (disgrace)
3 goals vs barca group stage 2017/2018
3 goals vs spurs 2017/2018 round of 16
4 goals vs madrid quarterfinals 2017/2018

That is 20 goals conceded vs top tier european opposition

7-2 on aggregate in UCL finals

We know he can't coach the offense to save his life, so what exactly is his saving grace? His smartass interviews lol?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 21, Guests: 327)