out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
badass: I blame Allegri that we're poor.
patrizi: I blame Agnelli and Paratici. The club.
badass: arg!! the club bought expensive players on high wages even after paratici left
patrizi: the club sure did.
badass :andy2:: cognitive disorder!! missing braincells.

patrizi: :calmark:
The players I mentioned were bought in the last 3 years under the management of guess who???

And please don't say Zaccheroni or del Neri

And guess how many of them have improved under the same guy? Next to none

Money well spent then hey?

Go figure.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:
Jun 27, 2011
The players I mentioned were bought in the last 3 years under the management of guess who???
depends when they were bought. First it was agnelli, nedved and paratici. then it became agnelli, nedved and arrivabene. then pretty much nobody for a while. now it's calvo and giuntoli handling the sporting issues.
we were 220m in debt when allegri came back.
the management of this club is why we're in the situation we're in. not because of allegri.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
I'll give @Patrizi some credit for coming to enlightenment that Allegri should leave. Our disagreement is that @Patrizi thinks Allegri walks out the front door with some satisfaction that he did a decent job with a shite squad, whereas I would send Allegri out the back door in a garbage can and leave him in the Alps where wild animals chew can on his bald empty head.

Jun 27, 2011
I'll give @Patrizi some credit for coming to enlightenment that Allegri should leave. Our disagreement is that @Patrizi thinks Allegri walks out the front door with some satisfaction that he did a decent job with a shite squad, whereas I would send Allegri out the back door in a garbage can and leave him in the Alps where wild animals chew can on his bald empty head.
i never said that i thought allegri should leave. and i do think he deserves another year, personally.
however, i do think giuntoli wants to hire his own coach, as that's how it usually goes. it wouldn't surprise me if we hire motta.
what I want is zidane as coach. and del piero back in the fold.
but i don't think zidane finds our team sexy enough as it is.
which brings me back to allegri doing a satisfactory job with it.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Allegri should've gone after that Cardiff defeat for 4-1.
Everything after he should've never been our manager again.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Allegri should've gone after that Cardiff defeat for 4-1.
Everything after he should've never been our manager again.
At the very least should have gone after the maccabi haifa debacle. But you know this fraud believes he's the solution and not the problem, even given this year to fix it still and no change.

But some seem to think he warrants another year as if that'll change anything from what we've seen this past 3 years.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
He is truly a lost cause at this point
I mean Poor @Mokku tried to give him reprieve by saying at least you want allegri gone but no...

No

Patrizi actually said that Allegri deserves another year, I'm actually blown away by that :lol:

Then to top it off Zidane won't come because we aren't sexy enough... as if Allegri is improving that on any front :lol: I mean fuck me sideways he claimed to have rarely missed a game in 28 years... I'm starting to believe he is actually a follower of @Lion

Definitely has a cognitive disorder.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
i never said that i thought allegri should leave. and i do think he deserves another year, personally.
however, i do think giuntoli wants to hire his own coach, as that's how it usually goes. it wouldn't surprise me if we hire motta.
what I want is zidane as coach. and del piero back in the fold.
but i don't think zidane finds our team sexy enough as it is.
which brings me back to allegri doing a satisfactory job with it.
I agree. However, imagine how even more toxic this thread will become with another year of Al-legri at helm.You would need a hazmat suit before entering.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Stats wise - Allegri took us to 2nd place but players feel like they mostly underperform. I mean there is that feeling a better motivator or at least someone with a proper game plan could extract more from them.

Should Allegri pull a miracle and win the Scudetto you could argue that while he isnt the orchester of the most beautiful brand of football, he provide the results.
Since top 4 finish isnt something extraordinary - I ask, what does he gives us that no other manager will. and what others can provide to improve our situation.

Allegri - We know what we get. We can win the Scudetto with him eventually but couldnt we really do it with someone else? I mean if no Allegri is our future doomed?

So top 4 would be achievable with any other manager and actually most managers.
Growth - Allegri offers absolutely nothing in this regard. Motta for example - Look how his players are now rated just because he made them play good football along with results.Motta is not alone in this but he is definitely a better option in this aspect.

Now there are Europe and wages.
Conte - Not successful in Europe and high wages but should allow us to win Serie A back.
Motta - Affordable and still unknown in Europe - a manager that built himself a good reputation and should bring new fresh face to Juve - A scudetto is possible but not immediately.
Zidane - Honestly he won whatever he wanted but that was with Real Madrid. Can he do it with Juve? Tough to say. He is wanted obviously and for a good reason. Also high wages
De Zerbi - Similar to Motta but in EPL (although less successful this season), attracts more attention from top clubs BUT he is an Italian so might relish a return to Italy to lead Juve.

My pick - Since I like the long vision more than just short sighted one - I rather we take a risk on Motta or De Zerbi.
Judging our needs and strong showing in Serie A - Motta would be my pick.

Motta vs Allegri - Lower wages, top 4 vs top 4 is definitely not an issue, better growth, new ideas - Thats an easy one.

- - - Updated - - -

Deserves another year :lol:

DESERVES ANOTHER YEAR??? :lol: fuck y'all my job is done here
Its amazing people thing that.
The guy should have been multiple sacked during the loss to Maccabi Haifa and other results that came before and after.
The guy should have been sacked as he brought nothing to an already strong team on paper.
Even inexperienced Pirlo managed to take us to top 4 IIRC.

Last edited:

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
@Orgut mostly agree except we should not think about Europe yet. This current team wouldn't win EL let alone CL, so in that context Serie A should be top priority. If we want an expensive manager like Zidane, I'd want to give him the team as Serie A champions and one that could get to QF of CL by default. Now is the perfect time to go for a Motta level manager and let him build with only Serie A to focus on. Also, if getting a cheap manager lets us save for big future transfers, definitely go for someone who could develop the current youngsters and can restart some of our bums.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 9, Guests: 391)