For a master of defense he sure does get thrashed alot lol

6 goals vs Bayern in 2015/2016
4 goals vs madrid in a final (disgrace)
3 goals vs barca group stage 2017/2018
3 goals vs spurs 2017/2018 round of 16
4 goals vs madrid quarterfinals 2017/2018

That is 20 goals conceded vs top tier european opposition

7-2 on aggregate in UCL finals

We know he can't coach the offense to save his life, so what exactly is his saving grace? His smartass interviews lol?
you are new here so i will go easy on you and forgive your bad memory.

do you remember 3-0 barca?

Buy on AliExpress.com
Jun 27, 2011
The team is a problem but allegri is not without faults lol

For a master of defense he sure does get thrashed alot lol

6 goals vs Bayern in 2015/2016
4 goals vs madrid in a final (disgrace)
3 goals vs barca group stage 2017/2018
3 goals vs spurs 2017/2018 round of 16
4 goals vs madrid quarterfinals 2017/2018

That is 20 goals conceded vs top tier european opposition

7-2 on aggregate in UCL finals

We know he can't coach the offense to save his life, so what exactly is his saving grace? His smartass interviews lol?
his record as our most successful coach in history in win ratio would be one.
taking us to two finals in the cl would be another one.
fulfilling his expectations the third one.
just to name a few.

i don't think it's a disgrace losing to real madrid and barca. we had the second best team those years.
every manager on earth would be a disgrace if they'd be condemned for conceding goals against ronaldo's real madrid, or messi's barca.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
i don't think it's a disgrace losing to real madrid and barca. we had the second best team those years.
every manager on earth would be a disgrace if they'd be condemned for conceding goals against ronaldo's real madrid, or messi's barca.
This is what separates Jj fans from Juventus fans.

Fortunately, Madridistas like myself benefit from this Andrea Agnelli instilled mentality

Kevster

Feb 9, 2024
his record as our most successful coach in history in win ratio would be one.
taking us to two finals in the cl would be another one.
fulfilling his expectations the third one.
just to name a few.

Losing wasn't the issue, it's the way we lost.

getting thrashed in a final usually implicates a tactical and managerial meltdown

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
nah. i'd put more weight on the players than that.
maybe if were talking fifa, or football manager, i'd agree.
do you understand how hard it is to lose a final by 3 goals or more? actually do you understand how hard it is to score 4 goals in a final?

let me tell you: in 40 seasons of CL football. going all the way back to 84 final. it has happened only 4 times where a single team has scored 4 goals.

would you like to know how many times it has happened in last 20 years of modern CL? only twice and the other team that got trashed by 4 goals was another donkey defensse first team coached by simone.

Fab Fragment

Dec 22, 2018
Cardiff was the most shameful final of our existence.
In all fairness, there's plenty of blame to share between the players and the coach. Of course, the coach comes out worst after any such defeat. However, many of our players let us down including Dani Alvez, Bonucci, Dybala, and our subpar subs. Unfortunately, Pjanic was also injured.

- - - Updated - - -

Lets also not forget how Allegri massively goofed up vs BM when we should have won away.
Then vs RM 0-3 and 4-1.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Cardiff was the most shameful final of our existence.
In all fairness, there's plenty of blame to share between the players and the coach. Of course, the coach comes out worst after any such defeat. However, many of our players let us down including Dani Alvez, Bonucci, Dybala, and our subpar subs. Unfortunately, Pjanic was also injured.

- - - Updated - - -

Lets also not forget how Allegri massively goofed up vs BM when we should have won away.
Then vs RM 0-3 and 4-1.
No no no its 100% on the players, the coach is immune to criticism in defeat, they can do no wrong, just keep giving them contract extensions, Allegri will come good eventually....

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
This is what separates Jj fans from Juventus fans.

Fortunately, Madridistas like myself benefit from this Andrea Agnelli instilled mentality
It's visible in today's game against Leipzig. After 30 minutes of antifootball, RM crowd started whistling and booing. Jj fans aren't doing it after 3 years of worse antifootball. Our brainless ultras even support the fraud :wallbang:

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
do you understand how hard it is to lose a final by 3 goals or more? actually do you understand how hard it is to score 4 goals in a final?

let me tell you: in 40 seasons of CL football. going all the way back to 84 final. it has happened only 4 times where a single team has scored 4 goals.

would you like to know how many times it has happened in last 20 years of modern CL? only twice and the other team that got trashed by 4 goals was another donkey defensse first team coached by simone.
And the team that trashed both finalists 4-1 was... Real with Ronaldo. Atletico with Simeone had donkey defense? Lmao at this trolling attempt.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 14, Guests: 191)