out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 27, 2011
In all the heap of horse shit you have posted, you haven't given 1 valid reason as to why Allegri should be given another year. NOT 1. I have given countless stats and facts to state why I strongly disagree with your beliefs. There's little point even contemplating any counter argument till you provide an actual valid reason to back your point, but no all I got was a load of factually incorrect statements how pessotto was integral in the 2006 serie B team, Amauri was not that terrible, and that this is the worst team since 2006 and how Allegri is not at fault and if anything he has done a good job. That is what you presented, I have challenge each point of yours with absolute ease because there is no valid reason to keep Allegri on beyond this season.
couple of posts ago, i explicitly explained my reasons. couple of them. You don't have to agree with me, just as I don't have to agree with you. You could man up a bit and stop acting like a baby about it. It's quite pathetic.

Nothing you've said has been of substance. It's usually just twisting my words, taking things out of context, or an attempt to make something I said sound like something I didn't mean. As if your agenda is to find something of a gotcha. It's been quite pathetic if you ask me.

But feel free to twist away.

I've even presented you with links that show that my opinion is in line with Ravanelli's and Juliano's. Go tell them what you just wrote. Cause i'm not interested in what you have to say. There's a lot of people here that disagree with me, but you're the only one I couldn't care less about what you have to say. As in my view, you've proven to be a child.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
couple of posts ago, i explicitly explained my reasons. couple of them. You don't have to agree with me, just as I don't have to agree with you. You could man up a bit and stop acting like a baby about it. It's quite pathetic.

Nothing you've said has been of substance. It's usually just twisting my words, taking things out of context, or an attempt to make something I said sound like something I didn't mean. As if your agenda is to find something of a gotcha. It's been quite pathetic if you ask me.

No you didn't, you just presented a load of horse shit based on sheer fantasy.

I even expelled your XG argument after the napoli game with a screen shot of the actual game stats, and not made up shit you came up with.

Twisted your words and taken out of context? Fucking hell I'm gonna fucking go back on this thread later and lay it all out for you to see and tell me then that I've twisted anything...

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
I mean Poor @Mokku tried to give him reprieve by saying at least you want allegri gone but no...

No

Patrizi actually said that Allegri deserves another year, I'm actually blown away by that :lol:

Then to top it off Zidane won't come because we aren't sexy enough... as if Allegri is improving that on any front :lol: I mean fuck me sideways he claimed to have rarely missed a game in 28 years... I'm starting to believe he is actually a follower of @Lion

Definitely has a cognitive disorder.
Even the throaters who initially goaded him on against those with common sense (who, yet again, have been proven right) have distanced themselves from his extremism. That's how absurd his takes are.

This guy will die on a hill for Allegri come what may. You can want to keep Allegri (for whatever idiotic reason e.g. we're too broke to give him a severance), but to assert that he deserves another year is mind boggling.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
My statement:

In all the heap of horse shit you have posted, you haven't given 1 valid reason as to why Allegri should be given another year. NOT 1. I have given countless stats and facts to state why I strongly disagree with your beliefs. There's little point even contemplating any counter argument till you provide an actual valid reason to back your point, but no all I got was a load of factually incorrect statements how pessotto was integral in the 2006 serie B team, Amauri was not that terrible, and that this is the worst team since 2006 and how Allegri is not at fault and if anything he has done a good job. That is what you presented, I have challenge each point of yours with absolute ease because there is no valid reason to keep Allegri on beyond this season.

Comprehend that!

Your counter statement:

Evidence of who's twisting what and where.... Ok lets go....

And speaking of tactics. There seems to be one that's popular among the haters here. If you can't win an argument, just make something up.
I find it dumb.
What was the xG? It can't be much less than 4-5 for us...
And we gave away two goals, in a VERY stupid way. Otherwise Tek didn't have to make a save.

It's actually unbelievable that we lost this game. And that's on individual players.
Clearly. The fact that we're second, with this team is remarkable really.

I think we had approx. 5 in xG tonight. Napoli maybe 0.4 if you exclude the penalty.

Allegri did everything right tonight. Some players just bottled it for us.

That's just our level, players wise.
we lost this game not because of Allegri.
What's your excuse next week? The fact we dropped points to atalanta and dropped to 3rd is remarkable? All praise Lord allegri?

Nice try with the XG...

1000061016.jpg
oh here we go progress.... crossing accuracy...

Fucking hell this is just embarrassing to have these sort of stats against such a average napoli team.

What's scary is that these sort of numbers are becoming regular with each game...

But hey I'm told Allegri is making progress with this team somehow.

juve stat.JPG

juve stat 2.JPG

Those duel stats just screams lack of desire and attitude... Yup thats all on Vlahovic...

We were never a serie B quality team. But our serie B team was better than this. That's what I said. That team wasn't bad, but better than this.

But the meaning of it was ultimately that our team isn't good enough.

- - - Updated - - -
We're actually just starting to build something.
I've missed handful of games since 96 actually.

What imagination? You're the one trying to convince me that this team is so much better than what I compared it with. Mostly because you wanted to avoid discussing the point I was making about Allegri. Then you failed miserably by belittling those teams, suggesting Amauri was somehow a terrible player, while suggesting Vlahovic's greatness. You've failed pretty miserably at that.

We've had terrible teams in the past. And that's my point.
This team isn't any better than those terrible teams we've had in the past.
At least back then we had some world class talents in-between. Now less so.
i never said that i thought allegri should leave. and i do think he deserves another year, personally.
however, i do think giuntoli wants to hire his own coach, as that's how it usually goes. it wouldn't surprise me if we hire motta.
what I want is zidane as coach. and del piero back in the fold.
but i don't think zidane finds our team sexy enough as it is.
which brings me back to allegri doing a satisfactory job with it.
I could go on but I think everyone gets the idea.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Roma have scored 26 goals in 10 games since Daniele de Rossi took charge - only Liverpool, Manchester City and Arsenal have netted more across all competitions among big-five European league teams since 20 January. BBC facts.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Roma have scored 26 goals in 10 games since Daniele de Rossi took charge - only Liverpool, Manchester City and Arsenal have netted more across all competitions among big-five European league teams since 20 January. BBC facts.
The effects of a manager with a modern outlook.

Meanwhile we are still waiting for Allegri to get his head out of his backside.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 17, Guests: 197)