out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
Yeah, Id expect some urgency in the 2nd half but we played at walking pace and then started commiting silly errors to gift Udinese free kicks and slow down the play even more.
Guess what changed in the second half?
Players where brought in without any plan or tactics what to do or even where should they play on the field. Your idol, fraud presenting himself as coach, is getting paid to make that tactical changes.
Fuck him and all of his throaters. They can all together fuck off from this club.

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008

He should stop saying this. I know he want to avoid high expectation to put into him and his young players but keep saying this kind of things : "our target is 4th", " inexperienced team cant win scudetto", etc is not a winning mentality we want build into the team. The team must learn to be able to handle pressure, high expextation.

Leverkusen team with Xabi is much more inexperienced. In the game against Bayern, they even not play with a pure striker, they played Adli, Wirtz (young player), and Nathan Tella (young player who played in Championship division before). They played Stanisic a loanee from Bayern in RWB. They lost Boniface, but they still can win the match and have aspiration to win the league. I dont follow Xabi interview so i dont know if journalist asked the same thing to him or not. It means the team can win it. Win this match against Udinese should also be possible

Bianconero81

Ageing Veteran
Jan 26, 2009
@Osman

Kos Omein Om Omu Heik El Zalama El Sharmoot El Manyak Ibn El Labwa Ibn El Marra El Mitnaka El Khawal

- - - Updated - - -

He should stop saying this. I know he want to avoid high expectation to put into him and his young players but keep saying this kind of things : "our target is 4th", " inexperienced team cant win scudetto", etc is not a winning mentality we want build into the team. The team must learn to be able to handle pressure, high expextation.

Leverkusen team with Xabi is much more inexperienced. In the game against Bayern, they even not play with a pure striker, they played Adli, Wirtz (young player), and Nathan Tella (young player who played in Championship division before). They played Stanisic a loanee from Bayern in RWB. They lost Boniface, but they still can win the match and have aspiration to win the league. I dont follow Xabi interview so i dont know if journalist asked the same thing to him or not. It means the team can win it. Win this match against Udinese should also be possible
He should stop talking and start coaching. Scrap that. He should stop coaching, so we wouldn't need to listen to his incessant nonsense and BS excuses. He's become such an insufferbale loser in his 2nd stint here - deplorable, disgusting, and pathetic.

- - - Updated - - -

Hanging in Allegri's ass
would that render him a dingleberry? :drum::numnum: :b81:

- - - Updated - - -

Failegri's "concept" of football and "ideas" are about as fresh as my Nonna's decayed corpse - sorry Nonna!

Last edited:

Powis

Dec 9, 2009
I am very happy that we are getting the CL spot comfortably and without any drama. With all these mediocre players, we are overachieving. Still, Max's approach to games has no character.

Today, we didn't even put pressure on Udinese. We kinda reacted as if they went from 3-0, to 3-1 with that goal. The build up was so lethargically slow and static, just terrible. Most importantly, all of this happened at home, the place that's supposed to make these minnows crap their pants.

I don't believe he will get to keep his job after this season is over.

Last edited:

Pirlo's Beard

Junkie Joe Joyce
Oct 2, 2013

Imagine if he was the Leverkusen coach

They'd have probably lost 3-0 after refusing to put 2 players further than 30 yards from their own goal the entire 90

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i want to write i told you so. but me and others have been writing i told u so for past 5 seasons of his coaching. so i am really enjoying the misery of the throaters.

of course the throaters will be back to throating when he puts another string of 1-0 wins.

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
it shouldn't happen

if we had some character and were able to chase inda until the end that would be a different story

but it's barely february and we checked out, a few well placed jokes were our best shots. watch us drop down to 4th and brag that it was our aim at the beginning

and he keeps using sandro. why, just why
He enjoys suffering

magician

Oct 22, 2022
I'm beyond blaming players...I think a team.with maradona, messi R9 and R7 with ZZ in the mix would struggle to create a chance under allegri.

He wouldn't know modern football if it jumped up and bit him on the head of his small cock.

Sack him today...right now! I dont care who comes in to care take for the rest of the season...as long as they can let the players actually play and we know who to keep and sell in the summer...at least we start off next season with a clean slate.

Allegri should have to give his wage back to the club.
Actually it's the opposite, the players especially the young ones need to be properly directed and coached on how to attack/play with the ball as a team, while the baldy let them play but with no direction and no coaching, we have records of this baldy saying that.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
He did very well in getting us in an unexpected scudetto challenging position thus far with a squad filled with questionable quality of players but also almost singlehandedly managed to sabotage his own work and to end all confidence through his stubbornness and lack of flexibility.

- - - Updated - - -

Continuously reiterated we are focused on top 4 as the main objective, well he got it done, might even end up scrapping for 4th place by May if we keep this momentum going.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
I just think the club panicked into thinking that had they hired a new coach, they probably thought we'd struggle to make top 4 and another year without CL would've been an absolute disaster.

In that sense, Allegro has steadied the ship and has probably done enough make the top 4. However, we've been doing the same thing for 3 years now. Scraping wins, doing the bare minimum with little to no improvement in our football nor in the mentality of our team. We are still underconfident in big games and Allegro's horrendous record and his approach in big games in these last 3 years is proof of that.

It is time to cut our or losses and move on. By now, I hope we have realized that the quality of the league absolutely sucks. You can play like crap week in week out and still stroll your way towards top 4.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 25, Guests: 136)