out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
who the fuck does that? they are objectively a top european team, that's it

and yes, we should have been much aggressive against them, that's not even up for question. but shit on them just to diminish what this meh juve team is doing this season? a new low.
At no point did I shit on them. They're a fine team. At this moment they're slightly the best in a traditionally watered down Italy. They were miles off Napoli last year.

But also in 61 matches in Italy over the last 2 years... they have 4 more points than us. With referees. With us tucking our tail.

They had a very manageable road to the UCL final. Porto, Benfica and Milan.

They played 5 matches against Bayern, Man city and Barca.. and they won 1 of those matches.

They are still below the top of Europe.

Buy on AliExpress.com

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Have you ever said something that criticises allegri?
can you fucking read dude:

wanna shit on allegri? here's one factual proof of the dinoness:

that's an accurate bottom line to the whole allegri debate
worst game of the season, and it was supposed to be the most important one

zero character, no plan b, no idea in attack. a fitting end to the 20 game unbeaten run

this inda is a level above juve but i hoped to play a close game. and only the result was close.
and i posted these after the inda game, there are plenty of these. i won't join the useless extremist "fuck the fraud" chores, but i'm just as fed up with the general passivity of the team as anyone else

that said, if you give dumb shit into my mouth then i won't play along

- - - Updated - - -

...With us tucking our tail...
yup, that's the only thing out of the whole shit of the last few days that should be discussed in this thread, not inda's status which is pretty obvious if you check any ranking/table

Dino_mk

Sep 5, 2007
can you fucking read dude:

and i posted these after the inda game, there are plenty of these. i won't join the useless extremist "fuck the fraud" chores, but i'm just as fed up with the general passivity of the team as anyone else

that said, if you give dumb shit into my mouth then i won't play along

- - - Updated - - -

yup, that's the only thing out of the whole shit of the last few days that should be discussed in this thread, not inda's status which is pretty obvious if you check any ranking/table
OK, my bad about the first part!

This was general discussion until fuckwits as Patrizi started trolling about merda aka best team in universe.
I agree that we should be discussing in much civilised manner.

Jun 27, 2011
allegri is such a joke in football community that despite all vacant positions all these years no one wants him.
We've gone over this.

Allegri very well could've joined Real Madrid had he wanted to. That's very well documented. Marotta also wanted him.

Just because Klopp takes a time off, and is surfing on some beaches for a year or two, doesn't mean nobody wants him.

magician

Oct 22, 2022
Can anyone picture Allegri at the metaphorically the best and biggest "circus" stadium in the world telling the fans over there to go to circus instead because he would make Madrid defending 1 goal advantage over Cadiz or whatever Spanish minnows they're playing weekly?

He would make Bellingham plays RWB and the guy would not be a sensation as he currently is.

It would be a worse match than us with Sarri.

Aug 2, 2005
Have been thinking of the inter game..

The odds were we more losing, at best drawing, and luckily winning..
The scudetto is Inter's to lose.. our odds are far

We enter the game with one point less..
Inter is going to play CL soon and potentially more efforts on them.. and become more vulnerable to losing points in Serie A.

Our coach decided to play for a draw and hope for a lucky counter/fixed ball situation to win the game..
It looks like this is what he has been planning since the start of the year.. grind results till we play Inter, draw, and then wait for them to lose points when CL is back..

But.. the counter argument..
A top 4 finish was never going to be held against the team.. and we are for sure achieving that..
Losing the inter game in this sense had zero impact..
While playing to win, it was going to change the course of the season and title race..

It's too bad that our coach is sooooo pragmatic and makes close to zero risks.. and chose the very conservative approach to this game..

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Bro; Genoa, Fiorentina, and Verona pushed Inter very close, but VAR saved them. Our manager is a criminal, he'll leave us once all of our most creative players are gone and he's filled up the squad with his own fetish players. I've only watched maybe two full games all season because I despise what Allegri has made us. Previously, I would watch every single game.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Bro; Genoa, Fiorentina, and Verona pushed Inter very close, but VAR saved them. Our manager is a criminal, he'll leave us once all of our most creative players are gone and he's filled up the squad with his own fetish players. I've only watched maybe two full games all season because I despise what Allegri has made us. Previously, I would watch every single game.
So you have no idea actually how we play? K

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
At no point did I shit on them. They're a fine team. At this moment they're slightly the best in a traditionally watered down Italy. They were miles off Napoli last year.

But also in 61 matches in Italy over the last 2 years... they have 4 more points than us. With referees. With us tucking our tail.

They had a very manageable road to the UCL final. Porto, Benfica and Milan.

They played 5 matches against Bayern, Man city and Barca.. and they won 1 of those matches.

They are still below the top of Europe.
They are totally normal team,

the problem is that we are way worse, most of it thanks to the master behind the players.

- - - Updated - - -

Have been thinking of the inter game..

The odds were we more losing, at best drawing, and luckily winning..
The scudetto is Inter's to lose.. our odds are far

We enter the game with one point less..
Inter is going to play CL soon and potentially more efforts on them.. and become more vulnerable to losing points in Serie A.

Our coach decided to play for a draw and hope for a lucky counter/fixed ball situation to win the game..
It looks like this is what he has been planning since the start of the year.. grind results till we play Inter, draw, and then wait for them to lose points when CL is back..

But.. the counter argument..
A top 4 finish was never going to be held against the team.. and we are for sure achieving that..
Losing the inter game in this sense had zero impact..
While playing to win, it was going to change the course of the season and title race..

It's too bad that our coach is sooooo pragmatic and makes close to zero risks.. and chose the very conservative approach to this game..

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
Critical part in bold.

Yet this supposed coach went for the easy way out , to only declare in press a myriad "i told you so" excuses.

In any self respected team, he would have been fired after that press. but not here

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Sure, however the only important words are said in a locker room. Media talk is only for the fans. Imagine Juve losing 4-2 at home after Allegri saying what De Rossi said.
there was nothing wrong with their attitude

the better team won at the end, and at least they tried to win. losing like a pussy and losing like a man sends a different message

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 20, Guests: 230)