out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
maybe my memory is wrong. but can you refresh my memory and show me which trophies he won playing with a back 3? the same back 3 that was the house that conte built.
2014-15 domestic double won playing 4-3-1-2 after a poor-ish start in 3-5-2

2015-16 domestic double won playing 3-5-2 mostly

2016-17 domestic double won playing 4-2-3-1 after a mediocre start playing 3-5-2

2017-18 domestic double won playing 4-2-3-1 mostly

2018-19 scudetto won playing 4-3-3 and 4-4-2 mostly

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Allegro deserves nothing but praise atm but the big test will be the game against Inter

Unlike the previous outing against them, I'd like to see us play with a positive intent like the last few games

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Most wins in Serie A as a coach

Giovanni Trapattoni 352 wins - 689 matches
Nereo Rocco 302 wins - 747 matches
Massimiliano Allegri 300 wins - 491 matches

@Gazzetta_it
OMG, here we go again.

Back then it was different football and more quality opponents, yeah but now it is also hard to win in modern game, you were a kid back then you don't remember real Trappatoni football, most of Allgeri wins were 1-0, these stats are wrong, no your wrong, no your momma is wrong, no your momma is a whore, Allegri didn't deserve these results, Allegri is a master he will catch Trapattoni and take first place, yeah how maybe by coaching Livorno next 10 years...

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
he keeps surprising me, I thought at some point we'd have a winter slump for sure, but the team is actually getting better, especially Vlahovic, who can't stop scoring. long may it continue.
I'm surprised as well. Obviously I am happy about it too. I want us to win as much as possible and at this point we're definitely contenders for the scudetto, which is where we should be.

That being said I'm still not happy about the message we sent out when we kept Allegri on in the first place.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
Allegro deserves nothing but praise atm but the big test will be the game against Inter

Unlike the previous outing against them, I'd like to see us play with a positive intent like the last few games
The more I think about it, the more I appreciate the fact that we played safe that game. A loss then would probably have crushed this team mentally. Now we look like a completely different team on most match days and you can see the improvement in attitude and effort on the pitch. I keep waiting for a repeat of the Napoli debacle, but thankfully that doesn't seem like it will happen this season.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008
I'm surprised as well. Obviously I am happy about it too. I want us to win as much as possible and at this point we're definitely contenders for the scudetto, which is where we should be.

That being said I'm still not happy about the message we sent out when we kept Allegri on in the first place.
He should have gone post that CL campaign. But I understand why that didn't happen. The off-field issues were a lot more of an issue last season than the on field ones. Fixing the board and bringing stability to operations while having someone not making demands of spending was probably the best way to go.

Jun 27, 2011
The more I think about it, the more I appreciate the fact that we played safe that game. A loss then would probably have crushed this team mentally. Now we look like a completely different team on most match days and you can see the improvement in attitude and effort on the pitch. I keep waiting for a repeat of the Napoli debacle, but thankfully that doesn't seem like it will happen this season.
We keep Inter behind us by nullifying them to a "boring", yet masterful 0-0 :euromax:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 90)