out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
I'm thinking that if we get a result in Milan, we wrap this scudetto up. I'm also cautious about our pummelling in Naples. I'm optimistic though, first time in a long time. We've got a good shot in the Coppa too. Mister done good.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
2.5 pts on average with players like Gatti, Miretti, McKenny, Weah, Illing, Kostic, Milik regularly starting or being 1st to come off the bench. Before the season started I'd hoped for 2.0 pts on average with this group and CL qualification.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
2.5 pts on average with players like Gatti, Miretti, McKenny, Weah, Illing, Kostic, Milik regularly starting or being 1st to come off the bench. Before the season started I'd hoped for 2.0 pts on average with this group and CL qualification.
Yeah everything has just come together and still getting better.No amount of praise is undeserved for Allegri for making this team into effective unit.

Jun 27, 2011
If he even wants it...

I'm sure he'll be asked to take a paycut and if Juve win the league or Coppa Italia this season, I wouldnt be shocked to see him walk away and viewed in positive terms from everybody
He might want to walk away. But I'm sure Giuntoli and the board will do what's needed to keep him. Even if it'll be expensive.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Allegri on the criticism:

"I refer to a phrase from Lippi, that is, when you are Juventus, Milan or Inter then it is normal for you to be criticized. Here at Juventus even more for the 38 Scudetti won. We need to work and keep the pressure on, thus continuing to win."

tosh_rose

Aug 21, 2010
I admit that I am as disappointed as everyone here is as well that we don't have enough 16 year olds starting games, I have never thought about this so far but since it was brought up I can't stop thinking about it, we obviously need 16 year old kids to start in our games otherwise what's the point of it all?

Allegri really needs to step it up and stop giving chances to all those 18-22 years old veterans and truly focus on what matters the most - the 16 years old kids! Disgusting 3 points today....

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 62, Guests: 387)