out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Still here. Still street.

Only way you're gonna get me out of this thread is if you do a PI/campionesidd and cry to the mods to get me banned, a la Turk. Till then you'll have to continue putting up with me :kiss:
From the guy who literally cries every other post about us “connected” Tuzzers not getting banned by the mods. :lol:

Enjoying your shameless toddler tantrums. As per usual. :heart:

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
any thoughts on the match or the team itself?
I watched it intermittently because of one crap stream after another. From what I did manage to watch, it seemed like an open game. Saw Vlahovic/Mckennie's goal and missed the other 2. Glad to see him on form again, I hope he can keep it up, particularly against the stronger sides and not relegation side defenses.

- - - Updated - - -

His haters will spend their lives in a world where Al-legri is the best Italian coach of all time. What a punishment :lol:
I find myself ever increasingly rooting against the interests of the italian national team anyway, because of the FIGC's and Gravina's antics. This would give me even more reason to root against them.

RKid1

Jun 29, 2020
Whether you love or hate his tactics, he's done one thing that you dream every coach can do... and that is the entire team has fully bought in. And to be fair, winning does that

These guys are all about the group and you see it on the pitch. The whole is truly greater than the sum of its parts.

Boksic

May 11, 2005
It is the first time that we have looked like a team in a long time. We aren't the best individually in some areas but the players know their roles and limitations. Allegri has done an excellent job this season so far, particularly improving the team's mental state.

I still think Inter will win the league and will likely beat us in the game in a few weeks. But the points we have picked up is above where I thought we'd be.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 57, Guests: 402)