out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
My bad. My point was that Conte transformed us tactically, gave us a winning mentality, and squeezed our squad to perform so far above what we witnessed the season before.
Conte definitely did all this.
However, a lot of times it takes luck in order to make the decisive step. Who knows what would have happened if we didn't win that 2011-12 scudetto, and as time's passing by we forgot how much luck we had that year.
We won the scudetto with only 23 wins out of 38 and with 4 pts more than Milan, but we were almost injury free and Milan were missing 7-8 important players per match. This is how many matches their stars missed that year: Gattuso (32 missed matches), Pato (27), Zambrotta (26), Muntari (25), Mexes (24), Cassano (22), Nesta (21), Seedorf (20), Boateng (19), Van Bommel (13), Robinho (10), Ibrahimovic (6).
And there was also "gol di Muntari".

This year we're doing (much) better points-wise than Conte's Juve of 11-12, but unlike Milan, Inter are doing just as well and a little better, and they have all their star available almost all the time :(

Buy on AliExpress.com
Aug 2, 2005
We certainly did not. We had a period from mid October to early January where we won 8 league matches in a row. But we lost three CL matches in that same period, including the embarrassing loss to an Israeli team. We also had an awful start to the season before that, and lost 5-1 to Napoli to finish that streak.

This year we are unbeaten in 17 matches now, between league and Coppa, 14 wins - 3 draws. Outscored our opponents 33-7.
Ops.. I almost forgot about that CL humiliations.
Well.. still.. I believe it is too early to consider we reach some kind of stability and balance..
17 games is an impressive run... but we dont have the depth to celebrate anything yet.. still much better than last year.. and I mainly see that in our energy..
We used to look dead after 20-30 min last season..

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
People celebrate because Allegri is forced to use the Hans Nicohussy's and Fagioli's at the ripe age of 23, meanwhile Barca starts Pau Cubarsi and Lamine Yamal. Those kids are so young they aren't even in FIFA yet.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
People celebrate because Allegri is forced to use the Hans Nicohussy's and Fagioli's at the ripe age of 23, meanwhile Barca starts Pau Cubarsi and Lamine Yamal. Those kids are so young they aren't even in FIFA yet.
Last I checked Miretti has been starting matches for 2 years and is still only 20. And Yildiz is starting matches and he’s 18.

But please, continue your whinging.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
the way i see it is he built the winning mentality and the win at all costs mentality plus the dreaded 3 cbs always back into a team that till then had cuck dna from last 4 seasons and looked like it was never fading away.

there is not a single person here who would have told u at beginning of conte's first season that he was going to win serie a undefeated and go for 3 back to back titles. not a single person saw the dominance of conte's team destroying serie a and setting record for most points in serie a.

this foundation was priceless and set the players under conte and future players after conte up for success. the winning mentality was established by then and it was conte's environment that you could see even in allegri's juve. the back 3. the wing backs. the keep possesson and play from back. that foundation never changed till later.
:lol:

You must have missed at lot of matches. We didn’t play a back 3 in either of our CL final runs.

- - - Updated - - -

What's 18 minus 16?

yeah, that's what I thought.
So you’re whining about us not starting 16 year olds from our next gen and only starting 18 year olds. What a travesty :lol:

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
:lol:

You must have missed at lot of matches. We didn’t play a back 3 in either of our CL final runs.

- - - Updated - - -

So you’re whining about us not starting 16 year olds from our next gen and only starting 18 year olds. What a travesty :lol:
Okay now is this real bottom of the barrel stuff. You know Allegri is doing a great job this season if this is the kind of stuff he gets criticized for.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 50, Guests: 341)