out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 27, 2011
Extension before we see how we gonna be next season is insane. What if we fail to make it to the knockout stage in CL again?
Then he'll do it the year after. With Giuntoli.

The club trusts Allegri and Giuntoli to make us competitive again.

I do as well. Things are looking very promising.

We're 15-4-1. And we're just at the start of this era.

We'll be competing for the Champions League soon enough with Allegri.

Great news. Contract renewal. Project goes on until 2026. https://www.discoveryfootball.com/allegri-is-creating-a-new-strong-juventus

Also. The man has the highest win ratio in our history. And he's couple of games from overtaking Lippi, only behind Trappatoni, in games won for Juventus.

He's been a great employee for the company. Written history with us. Rejected Real Madrid for us... And now, helping us out in need.

... I'm rooting for him to take us all the way in the Champions league again.

... The final, that is. The man deserves to win it.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:
Aug 2, 2005

Great news. Contract renewal. Project goes on until 2026. https://www.discoveryfootball.com/allegri-is-creating-a-new-strong-juventus

Also. The man has the highest win ratio in our history. And he's couple of games from overtaking Lippi, only behind Trappatoni, in games won for Juventus.

He's been a great employee for the company. Written history with us. Rejected Real Madrid for us... And now, helping us out in need.

Rejected real madrid for us? Maybe chosed job stability and (working at home country) over a new environment known of firing coach left and right..

Someone who is at the club for 9 years should normally have a high "Win" game..

Your making it as if he is doing us a favor.. ""helping us in need"" lol
He is getting paid 7 fucking millions..

So far we look stable, but we are still very far to consider this form we are in as our "normal" again... at least for me..
We are better, yeah, is it the new norm? Not yet.. last year we had similar run and only difference this year is we look more energetic than last year.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
So far we look stable, but we are still very far to consider this form we are in as our "normal" again... at least for me..
We are better, yeah, is it the new norm? Not yet.. last year we had similar run and only difference this year is we look more energetic than last year.

Sent from my SM-S918B using Tapatalk
We certainly did not. We had a period from mid October to early January where we won 8 league matches in a row. But we lost three CL matches in that same period, including the embarrassing loss to an Israeli team. We also had an awful start to the season before that, and lost 5-1 to Napoli to finish that streak.

This year we are unbeaten in 17 matches now, between league and Coppa, 14 wins - 3 draws. Outscored our opponents 33-7.

Aug 27, 2023

With 7 fucking millions per season he got us humiliated by a freaking Villareal, Maccabi, Crapoli, Empoli an so on...oh and guess what he brought? 0 trophies, jihadball and eternal suffering for us fans
But yeah, great job:baus:

Al Birdie

May 19, 2016
He made it to the CL last season despite everything. The image is againdt him since we're not actually in there but the CL cash would've set us up for a whole different scenario this season.

I wouldn't call it luck if you're doing it for months.
Sarri won Serie A, Pirlo won Coppa, Supercoppa and qualified for UCL too. Both were fired. Rightfully so. The next guy comes and all he has to show for 2 seasons is UCL qualification. For w/e fucked up reason- some people are happy with the results.
We'll see what this season brings. But so far we have Tottenham's achievements off "putting pressure on the winners" and "comming very close that one time".
Not to win at least Coppa this year would be a monumental failure.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Can any of the throaters help me aggregate these numbers, to establish whether Juve "didnt spend much", during the last 3 seasons?

Gross salaries over 3 years:
Juve: 469M
Inter: 409M
Milan: 268M

Transfers:
Juve
Expenditure: 340
Balance: -102

Milan
Expenditure: 270
Balance: -183

Napoli
Expenditure: 208
Balance: 18

Inter
Expenditure: 184
Balance: -173

--------

Transfer balance + Salaries:
Inter: -582
Juve: -571
Milan: -451

Or how you wanna do it?

- - - Updated - - -

Its hilarious to think that the most hardcore deepthroaters in here are willing to sacrifice the wellbeing of Juve, just to somehow win a trollwar on the Tuz :lol: Talk about supporting the club.
Even for the most perverse throater, whats wrong with NOT extending, till end of season or halfway through next season? Allegri is not gonna find any other job. His latest achievement is the Tapiro d'oro, and he was jobless for 2 seasons and he hasnt been outside of Italy ever in his career. He would be very easy to bargain with.

Is this really something they believe will generalize into results in Europe, where teams are 5 times better than most of our opponents? And how many games did we accurately just manage to fluke with a late goal too?

Please discuss.
1705652610856.png

Last edited:

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Sarri won Serie A, Pirlo won Coppa, Supercoppa and qualified for UCL too. Both were fired. Rightfully so. The next guy comes and all he has to show for 2 seasons is UCL qualification. For w/e fucked up reason- some people are happy with the results.
We'll see what this season brings. But so far we have Tottenham's achievements off "putting pressure on the winners" and "comming very close that one time".
Not to win at least Coppa this year would be a monumental failure.
Yeah because our current squad is many levels below those teams. We would win Serie A by 10+ points with Sarri or Pirlo’s squads with Allegri in charge.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Throating for dummies:
1: Invent stories that neither can be proven right or wrong, but where Allegri is superior and your god.
2: Close your eyes and ears, open your mouth, receive your reward from your master and collect your likes from co-retards on the Tuz.
3: Now go back to step 1 and invent another story and the cycle repeats.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Yeah because our current squad is many levels below those teams. We would win Serie A by 10+ points with Sarri or Pirlo’s squads with Allegri in charge.
Just wanted to make sure, you're saying if Allegri was our manager in 2020/21, we would have had 101 points, finishing 10 points ahead of Inter? Y, that sounds like a the most plausible scenario.

Given that we've established that Allegri is approximately 23 points / per season superior to Pirlo, I think it's also safe to say that if Pirlo was our coach in 21/22, we'd have finished 12th/13th with 47 points.

Last edited:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Just wanted to make sure, you're saying if Allegri was our manager in 2020/21, we would have had 101 points, finishing 10 points ahead of Inter? Y, that sounds like a the most plausible scenario.
What is pretty clear, though, is that the teams Sarri and Pirlo had in 2019/20 and 2020/21, were better (on paper) than Allegri's teams of the last 3 seasons. It's valid to argue if our directors, if the financial situation, or if it is Allegri to blame for the quality of the current players. But it's obvious that Sarri and Pirlo had better players at disposal.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
What is pretty clear, though, is that the teams Sarri and Pirlo had in 2019/20 and 2020/21, were better (on paper) than Allegri's teams of the last 3 seasons. It's valid to argue if our directors, if the financial situation, or if it is Allegri to blame for the quality of the current players. But it's obvious that Sarri and Pirlo had better players at disposal.
Pirlo had Ronaldo, Allegri had Kean for half a season and then we exchanged Kulu and Bentancur for Vlahovic. Obviously Pirlo had the guarantee of Ronaldo, but I don't think if in 21/22 you give Allegri Ronaldo instead of Kean and the Bentancur and Kulu swap for Vlahovic doesn't happen, his Juve suddenly upgrades from 70 points to 100+ points. It's way more likely an upgrande to around the same 78 points range Pirlo got in his single season.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
All the facts for Allegri have been exhausted. Arguments have been made and countered. There is nothing to say until the end of the season now that will be something new. We will win games with horrible football, and once in a while go to town on a shitty team. Let this eternal struggle resume after someone is crowned Serie A champion.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
The issue of renewing Max Allegri is not up for discussion at the moment despite his expiring contract in 2025. He has the full faith of the owners and management, who will discuss his contract renewal at the end of the season (@GiovaAlbanese)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 36, Guests: 339)