out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
We're not in peak financial situation compared to the past Juve. We're still in peak financial situation compared to rest of Serie A.
That’s in large part because we haven’t been spending without selling first for the past 3 years. Hopefully we eventually arrive at a place where we can afford to have significant net spends again soon.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Im not leaving those players out. 3 of them were +35yo and went on to retire basically.
I dont think we were inferior to Milan on the market in those years, thats the point. I looked through ours and their transfers. They had to let go of their best starters, we didnt, we had many of the replacements already.
We were very active and definitely not weak in Serie A standards, compared to our CL peak, maybe.

I think its the end of the discussion, and I already admitted a brainfart in a sentence where I wanted to explain that selling 1-2 fringe players that we had plenty of, makes up for the difference in the numbers to Milan. I messed that sentence up and accepted all the infested and starved hyenas finally getting some bones to chew on. Even the ones with me on ignore could not ignore that opportunity. Talk about h... being m.. and fuming inside, having to let so much steam out. "Winning" certainly made those members happier :snoop:
I don't care about who did what tranqfers. I'm talking about money and Milan and Inter had more.

Also Milan let go of one class player; Dollar and he was replaced with a better one. Kessié had 6 good months and was overrated as fuck. Tonali? Lol, what a magnificent daylight robbery at that inflated price.

- - - Updated - - -

We're not in peak financial situation compared to the past Juve. We're still in peak financial situation compared to rest of Serie A.
We were third financially and ended in third place too despite everything else going on.
That’s in large part because we haven’t been spending without selling first for the past 3 years. Hopefully we eventually arrive at a place where we can afford to have significant net spends again soon.
Plus we were probably third at most financially and guess where we actually stranded in Serie A.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
I don't care about who did what tranqfers. I'm talking about money and Milan and Inter had more.

Also Milan let go of one class player; Dollar and he was replaced with a better one. Kessié had 6 good months and was overrated as fuck. Tonali? Lol, what a magnificent daylight robbery at that inflated price.

- - - Updated - - -

We were third financially and ended in third place too despite everything else going on.

Plus we were probably third at most financially and guess where we actually stranded in Serie A.
We have had the largest revenue and the largest wage bill for about a decade now, how is that third financially? Wtf?

- - - Updated - - -

How we use our finances are up to us. If Atalanta decided to raise Carnesecchi's salary to 7.5m/year, Toloi's to 6m a year and then had to sell a player every summer for 25m+ to fund that, it wouldnt make them poorer financially, they'd only be poor in the way they manage their resources (which they do exceptionally well, if you look at points earned / millions spent on wages, they're consistently light years ahead of everyone).

Last edited:

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
So that means at least three more years of this, correct? Since he has a year left currently.

I’m surprised they didn’t lock him up for 5 or even more. He’ll be as old as Biden before he leaves this club.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
We have had the largest revenue and the largest wage bill for about a decade now, how is that third financially? Wtf?

- - - Updated - - -

How we use our finances are up to us. If Atalanta decided to raise Carnesecchi's salary to 7.5m/year, Toloi's to 6m a year and then had to sell a player every summer for 25m+ to fund that, it wouldnt make them poorer financially, they'd only be poor in the way they manage their resources (which they do exceptionally well, if you look at points earned / millions spent on wages, they're consistently light years ahead of everyone).
Well, we haven’t been using them as the “top financial club” for three years now. We’ve been drastically cutting our wages to the point we no longer have the highest wage bill, and spending next to nothing in terms of net spend on the transfer market.

Which means, we are being outspent by our 2 main historical rivals currently. Seems obvious… ya know. Hopefully this period of financial prudence helps us get back on our feet and start being competitive in the transfer market again soon.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Well, we haven’t been using them as the “top financial club” for three years now. We’ve been drastically cutting our wages to the point we no longer have the highest wage bill, and spending next to nothing in terms of net spend on the transfer market.

Which means, we are being outspent by our 2 main historical rivals currently. Seems obvious… ya know. Hopefully this period of financial prudence helps us get back on our feet and start being competitive in the transfer market again soon.
Havent checked the data, but pretty sure we are not being outspent by anyone in Serie A, we probably still spend the most if you combine netspend with wage bill.

And the wage bill cutting has been 2 steps forward, 1 step back the past 3 years, definitely not drastic or effective and afaik its still the largest in the league (acc to capology). After "3 years of drastically cutting" I'm sure you could still name at least 8 players on our current squad who bring ridiculous value on pitch compared to what we pay them.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Havent checked the data, but pretty sure we are not being outspent by anyone in Serie A, we probably still spend the most if you combine netspend with wage bill.

And the wage bill cutting has been 2 steps forward, 1 step back the past 3 years, definitely not drastic or effective and afaik its still the largest in the league (acc to capology). After "3 years of drastically cutting" I'm sure you could still name at least 8 players on our current squad who bring ridiculous value on pitch compared to what we pay them.
Yeah, you’re obviously wrong. You didn’t even check. What rubbish.

Inter has us beat in Net Spend by like 70 mil over the period listed. And now has a higher wage bill, after Pogba was reduced to minimum fee allowable by collective agreement (€2000/month), and his contract will be rescinded. We were only 3mil net (6 mil gross) higher with Pogba .

No wonder you think Turk is a great poster. You’re just as bad as him lol.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 157)