out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Robee: "our transfer spendings were really low".

Reality: They are either top or top 3 in Italy. Thats what my posts showed. So how is top1 or top3 "really low" ?
Thats what made me post the numbers.

We bought and we sold more than Milan. We had more players to sell for value and we did so, while Milan lost top players of theirs for free, if you look through the transfer history of the last 3 years.

Thats enough, thats end of discussion for me.

And I see in my last post I made a wrong formulation here.
"If we had spent 80m less during those 3 years, we would have the same balance as Milan."

But my point stands except for that. We had top1-3 spendings and we managed to sell fringe players not wanted mostly.
And we didn’t lose top players for free like Dybala, Chiellini retiring, Morty’s loan ending, etc. or Ronaldo leaving for 17 mil lol.

You add in a sale fee for Dybala alone and our net spend is even worse.

We had to sell to buy. You have to have players of value for other teams to want to buy them. Which means we had to sell useful players in order to buy useful players. Neither Milan nor Inter had to do so to anywhere near the same extent.

Buy on AliExpress.com

singus

Sep 22, 2020
But he gets it completely ass backwards. Assuming his figures are right, Juve would have had to spend 80 mil more to match Milan’s net spend during that period. And he says “if we had spent 80 mil less, we would have the same balance as Milan.” Pretty sure that we mean we would now have a 160mil less net spend. :lol:
:lol::lol::lol:

I know I have starved you (and a few others) for long, looking for something backwards in my posts. But here it is.
However, Im quick to admit that one point myself and make a correctional post.

Sadly for you, nothing is wrong with my main argument, nomatter how hard you will try to emphasize this.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:lol::lol::lol:

I know I have starved you (and a few others) for long, looking for something backwards in my posts. But here it is.
However, Im quick to admit that one point myself and make a correctional post.

Sadly for you, nothing is wrong with my main argument, nomatter how hard you will try to emphasize this.
That financially we are one of the top 3 teams in Italy? No shit, cupcake. That is obvious. We’re also in 2nd place right now… only 2 points behind one of the teams that has been outspending us in terms of transfer balance.

Shameless troglodyte.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Yeah, it needed the word 'net' for dumb folks who don't understand spendings in itself don't reflect financial strength. My bad to assume anyone with half a brain would understand, especially after clarifying in the next 37 posts.

With that out of the way, can we now agree the other two had more financial power than us in recent years?
How is it not strength, that we can sell a sea full of fringe players and receive 200M from it?

We can fully agree that net spending Juve is slightly worse than Milan and Inter. Why else would I post net balance in my original post?

I replied to your post that Juve "didnt spend very much", which is completely untrue. We were the most active, we had top 3 net spend, and we actually sold a lot of rubbish players.Can we agree on this too?

- - - Updated - - -

That financially we are one of the top 3 teams in Italy? No shit, cupcake. That is obvious. We’re also in 2nd place right now… only 2 points behind one of the teams that has been outspending us in terms of transfer balance.

Shameless troglodyte.
Youre having a hard time. Im not talking to you but you keep sending insults, one after the other. We have also established that you in particular will never get reprimanded for it as you a senior in here. So what do we actually do with you and your hard time?

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
How is it not strength, that we can sell a sea full of fringe players and receive 200M from it?

We can fully agree that net spending Juve is slightly worse than Milan and Inter. Why else would I post net balance in my original post?

I replied to your post that Juve "didnt spend very much", which is completely untrue. We were the most active, we had top 3 net spend, and we actually sold a lot of rubbish players.Can we agree on this too?
No, we can't. First of all; we let go of many starters and even all of our biggest starts if you like; named above. And having to sell before you buy is proof of NOT being financially strong.

Stop dwelling on your stupid literal interpretation as an autist. It was clear as day 'net spent' was meant here for everybody but you. And also literally mentioned in post 2 to 38 now.

We also ended in third place so what's the huge embarrassment then?

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
This all comes down to one thing. We're rebuilding. Under limited resources available. Especially considering we're not in Champions League. Yet you expect Max to bring home the Champions League
Exactly this. With severely extenuating circumstances I might add- facing retribution for joining the Super League, having points docked and restored multiple times, having the entire board resign, and having players banned for gambling, betting or doping.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
First of all; we let go of many starters and even all of our biggest starts if you like; named above. And having to sell before you buy is proof of NOT being financially strong.

Stop dwelling on your stupid misinterpretation. It was clear as day 'net spent' was meant here for everybody but you. And also literally mentioned in post 2 to 37.
Nothing was clear from your original post other than you said we didnt spent very much. I showed we did in fact spent a lot. We were not sleeping on the transfermarket the last 3 seasons, on the contrary. Thats not so hard to agree to.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
juve: no money for honey

also juve: 40m kean 4th choice striker. 40m locatelli 4th choice cm. renewals for DS and sandro both back up fringe players who don't play enough to warrant renewal. gives new contract with higher pay to suspended for illegal activities fagioli

for a club with no money there sure is a lot of money flying around on suspicious activities.

it's like the guy who says he has no money after he gets pay cheques but you find out he drinks starbucks coffee everyday and drinks expensive beer at bars instead of buying at store.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
juve: no money for honey

also juve: 40m kean 4th choice striker. 40m locatelli 4th choice cm. renewals for DS and sandro both back up fringe players who don't play enough to warrant renewal. gives new contract with higher pay to suspended for illegal activities fagioli

for a club with no money there sure is a lot of money flying around on suspicious activities.

it's like the guy who says he has no money after he gets pay cheques but you find out he drinks starbucks coffee everyday and drinks expensive beer at bars instead of buying at store.
But this makes it even worse, n’est-ce pas…?

If 80 mil of that transfer balance is buying Locatelli and Kean… yikes.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Powerhouse Milan actually had to let go of these absolute stars for them, in their best ages:
- Tonali
- Kessie
- Çalhanoğlu
- Donnarumma

At Juve:
- Dybala (poor last season and unwanted by many, except Roma)
- De Ligt (talented, but not able to really claim his place)
- Ronaldo (1 season away from retirement and fading)

Its not only Allegri who had to rebuild.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
But this makes it even worse, n’est-ce pas…?

If 80 mil of that transfer balance is buying Locatelli and Kean… yikes.
thats what i am saying. i have no debate in the argument between singus and robbe and patrizi. just pointing out there is lots of money wasted by juve in recent years so the argument of "oh so broke so poor" doesn't convince me. weah is also another one. sure the fee isn't high but things add up when you start to see the bigger picture.

guintoli has lots of convincing to do right now but willing to give him time to prove he isn't wasting money too.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
thats what i am saying. i have no debate in the argument between singus and robbe and patrizi. just pointing out there is lots of money wasted by juve in recent years so the argument of "oh so broke so poor" doesn't convince me. weah is also another one. sure the fee isn't high but things add up when you start to see the bigger picture.

guintoli has lots of convincing to do right now but willing to give him time to prove he isn't wasting money too.
Giuntoli is the guy that gives me reason to hope.

Especially given his track record with finding young talents. From what I understand, and I could be wrong, but his scouts at Napoli will be allowed to join us in the summer.

If I am wrong, blame Amir S from our Signal chat room @dru @Osman @Enron @Bianconero81

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013

I think there's no argument that awful transfers have been made for large sums. Even with his good years, I think the Higuain and Ronaldo transfers were horrible business. We should've spent 1/3 those fees on young strikers that were up and coming, from Leipzig or Salzburg or Dortmund or like Real Madrid did. Instead we flexed on our rivals (Higuain) giving them the funds to get Osimhen and then flexed on world football gifting Real 100m for an aging but exciting Ronaldo.

It was a power move that a club with shaky financially outlook should not have made.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I think there's no argument that awful transfers have been made for large sums. Even with his good years, I think the Higuain and Ronaldo transfers were horrible business. We should've spent 1/3 those fees on young strikers that were up and coming, from Leipzig or Salzburg or Dortmund or like Real Madrid did. Instead we flexed on our rivals (Higuain) giving them the funds to get Osimhen and then flexed on world football gifting Real 100m for an aging but exciting Ronaldo.

It was a power move that a club with shaky financially outlook should not have made.
Higuain was definitely overpriced but worked out fine and dandy for two years and if we had kept him for a third season and fixed our midfield mess in summer 2018-19, it probably wouldn’t be looked at as such a mess of a move. Instead, we forced Beppe out and spent a fortune on Ronaldo instead of rejuvenating our mid that summer like Beppe wanted and then looking to move on from Higgy after 2018-19 season.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Im replying to this one now, after you changed your point 3 times. I see it is hard for you to be corrected:

Robee:
"And we weren't that at all in the last few seasons which is why our transfer spendings were really low and we let go of players like Dybala, De Ligt, etc."

Juve
Expenditure: 340
Balance: -102

Milan
Expenditure: 270
Balance: -183

Napoli
Expenditure: 208
Balance: 18

Inter
Expenditure: 184
Balance: -173

Our spendings were the highest. But we also sold for more value than Milan.
If we had spent 80m less during those 3 years, we would have the same balance as Milan.

So we are basically tied with Milan here.

But while we sold fringe players (Bentancur, Kulu, Zakaria and others) for large sums (bringing up our earnings), Milan earned less money on their sales, but most of those were starters. They simply had a less valuable squad player for player most likely. AND they let go of Donnarumma and Kessie for free. 2 irreplaceable players for them.
So its not the case that Juve simply sold our best players and just replaced them.

I already accounted for this, and its there for everybody to evaluate.

---

Overall Allegri has had plenty opportunity to shape the squad as he wants, during his time here, if he had any influence.
:rofl: Assuming those numbers are correct which I doubt since you dont understand how this works, our net spendings (expenditure - proceedings from sales) were lower than Milan's or Inter's by ~80m and ~70m. So while Milan invested 183m, we invested 103m. It is simply the other way around from what you claim. Replace less with more in that sentence. Lmao

- - - Updated - - -

And we didn’t lose top players for free like Dybala, Chiellini retiring, Morty’s loan ending, etc. or Ronaldo leaving for 17 mil lol.

You add in a sale fee for Dybala alone and our net spend is even worse.

We had to sell to buy. You have to have players of value for other teams to want to buy them. Which means we had to sell useful players in order to buy useful players. Neither Milan nor Inter had to do so to anywhere near the same extent.
Its that simple... Hes really struggling to understand this :lol2:

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 84, Guests: 544)