out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
Sacchi:“Juve won, this is true, but there was no show, there were no brilliant moves, there was no clear style of play which prevailed. If I have to give an opinion, I’d say that the performances of both Juve and Sassuolo were modest, certainly not at the level of the Serie A league.

“Allegri’s team did less than they had managed to do in other matches, and I’m sure the coach will reflect on this aspect.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I decided to stop responding to you after your posts have been dissected and rejected multiple times and it didnt stop you from spreading lies, seeking attention and go into childish wat-wars. Feel free to do the same.
Not sure if Dingus talking about someone else or himself here :lol2:

- - - Updated - - -

Im surprised it only took 2 pages in this thread of trolling and touching each others peckers, after the Sasso win, to get back to normal. But I guess thats one way of celebrating Juve.

If he manages to maintain a positive attitude, confidence and ambition against those "top teams" and win Serie A, then I would be less against him getting his final season instead of the can.
Ahh yes. It’s much better to spend a dozen pages trolling and touching each others’ peckers after losses like you, Maxi and Turk. I guess that’s one way of celebrating Juve. :shifty:

And that second paragraph. Already hedging, I see. lol

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Not sure if Dingus talking about someone else or himself here :lol2:

- - - Updated - - -

Ahh yes. It’s much better to spend a dozen pages trolling and touching each others’ peckers after losses like you, Maxi and Turk. I guess that’s one way of celebrating Juve. :shifty:

And that second paragraph. Already hedging, I see. lol
Now it wasnt me who was moaning about this place being insufferable and requesting bans of all Allegri throaters etc.
Letting the thread to throaters after a win against the Sassoulu showed that the first 2 pages got filled with trolling and attempts at starring shit up again.
So if the solution is a widespread ban campaign and fumigating the place, it would seem smarter to remove some of those holy throaters. Now, Im not calling for that, as that would also include mods banning themselves which aint practical and who else would want to do the dirty jobs. :grin:

Regarding hedging, show me how! Hedging for me would mean signing an agreement with fraud that if he doesnt win Serie A then he is fired, and if he wins Serie A, then he is fired too. Johntoly still has some work to do there.

- - - Updated - - -

Coming to think of it, this is actually a very convenient hedge. Getting to complain the shit out of this site and mock Allegri and his throaters and touch a few peckers after a loss, and stay quiet in hiding when winning and try to enjoy the win as much as is possible :grin:.

Last edited:

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
As soon as the three usual suspect come back, usually a day or two after a win, things turn sour again.

Make what you will of it.
It was sour the moment the final whistle was blown with the usual incessant wind-up trolling from your ilk. You have no one but yourselves to blame when it's you who starts it all the time.

juve123

Aug 10, 2017
I finally made the decision to use the ignore button. Life’s too short to have it ruined by Debbie Downers. Misery loves company.
Who are the esteemed members on the list?

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus won’t ever start the a new season with a coach on an expiring deal for the following year. Allegri will be evaluated not just for results but also his salary. The days of €7-8m are over so spreading salary over couple of years is possible.(@romeoagresti)

Last edited:

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013

- - - Updated - - -

Juventus won’t ever start the a new season with a coach on an expiring deal for the following year. Allegri will be evaluated not just for results but also his salary. The days of €7-8m are over so spreading salary over couple of years is possible.(@romeoagresti)
The usual suspects- 3 of them. The fourth is already banned in this thread. You would know easily.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011

- - - Updated - - -

We cant be cheap here. Gotta pay the quality. Renewing Max will be like signing a top player.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Derail threads where there is serious discussion going on.
I finally made the decision to use the ignore button. Life’s too short to have it ruined by Debbie Downers. Misery loves company.
It’s pointless arguing with these clowns. If we win today, I bet they will slam Allegri for wanting Lukaku over Vlahovic.
Only 46% today. Street him now.

159EFF3C-3F1B-4411-87B8-200E9F68F511.jpeg
Some people would unironically believe this.
His recent insightful and innocent posts with no provocations or tagging of him in between, so useless are his posts. Now he is pulling the stitch and dai card, the "im gonna ignore this and that, but first Im gonna post about it"-move. :rofl::lol:

Dude go ahead and keep spreading your nonsense.

Juve92

Jan 18, 2016
It’s a member with a very high number of dislikes on their profile and has been fairly active here the last couple of days. Oh and I now added another- the Macedonian Alex Jones.
Pussy

- - - Updated - - -

His recent insightful and innocent posts with no provocations or tagging of him in between, so useless are his posts. Now he is pulling the stitch and dai card, the "im gonna ignore this and that, but first Im gonna post about it"-move. :rofl::lol:

Dude go ahead and keep spreading your nonsense.
They act like teenage girls

Last edited:

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
We clearly spent the most money on the market, its not even a question. You said our spendings were very low, and you're clearly proven wrong.

If you want to change your argument and look into who we let go of compared to other teams, then I can tell you that Milan let go of these players, and many of them for free. Whereas the players we let go of for free, where +36yo.

- Tonali
- Kessie
- Romagnoli
- Rebic
- Saelemaekers
- Çalhanoğlu
- Donnarumma

We have let go of:

- Melo
- Dybala
- Kulu
- Bentancur
- De Ligt
- Demirel
- Zakaria
- Ronaldo

Mostly because we couldnt use these, besides Ligt.

So the argument that we (even during our most poor period) isnt dominating the transfer market in Italy, is clearly wrong.
Net spending (in vs out) is the ONLY way to look at this if you want to compare. So no we did not spent more than those other teams.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
I'm all for replacing him if there is a better option.

But that might be the problem here.

Unless we go for a young, fairly unproven coach (Palladino, for example) that will be willing to continue the development of these kids, then what options are out there? I'm OK with that, even if it means some growing pains.

We already know that the likelihood of a non Italian coach, despite the majority of us pining for one, isn't going to happen unless this club goes and spends well above its means on the transfer market.

Again. To be honest, I am not entirely sure that is something I want this club to do. We have recent history here to show how miserably that failed in regards to the transfer market.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Over the years we've terminated Marchisio, Matuidi, Higuain, Ramsey and gazillion others in our darker years, Ramsey is no exception. And his injuries actually took away the only viable leverage a club has - to permanently bench the player and thus end his career.
Man, you're denying the undeniable here. If a player does not want to leave, it is not by mutual consent and it's always a loss because you have to pay them the full contract. Those guys you're mentioning are a totally different story... Marchisio, club legend, just as injury loaded as Ramsey at the time so yeah, he wouldn't resist too much.

Matuidi and Higuain agreed to a severence pay. Paying those only creates a positive if you can get someone better who earns less than the difference between their salary and the severence pay. It can happen in the exceptional case of a champions who realises his time is up or one who can grba some cash in S-A or whatever but those are not the norm obviously. And that also wasn't the case (as seen) in the above mentioned.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 81, Guests: 622)