out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Higuain was definitely overpriced but worked out fine and dandy for two years and if we had kept him for a third season and fixed our midfield mess in summer 2018-19, it probably wouldn’t be looked at as such a mess of a move. Instead, we forced Beppe out and spent a fortune on Ronaldo instead of rejuvenating our mid that summer like Beppe wanted and then looking to move on from Higgy after 2018-19 season.
Not to mention, we could afford Higuain because we had just sold Pogba for a record fee. That wasn’t the case with Ronaldo.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Nothing was clear from your original post other than you said we didnt spent very much. I showed we did in fact spent a lot. We were not sleeping on the transfermarket the last 3 seasons, on the contrary. Thats not so hard to agree to.
It was for anyone with half a brain. Spend millions, sell 'm the next day. Significant spendin in your eyes #singuslogicagain

- - - Updated - - -

thats what i am saying. i have no debate in the argument between singus and robbe and patrizi. just pointing out there is lots of money wasted by juve in recent years so the argument of "oh so broke so poor" doesn't convince me. weah is also another one. sure the fee isn't high but things add up when you start to see the bigger picture.

guintoli has lots of convincing to do right now but willing to give him time to prove he isn't wasting money too.
Ofc there's wasted money (as there will always be in rebuilding - remember Marotta's first summer) but you also simply need the numbers to fill the squad. Weah fits in there perfectly fine imo.

Last edited:

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Insult other members, Juventus players and staff
It was for anyone with half a brain. Spend millions, sell 'm the next day. Significant spendin in your eyes #singuslogicagain
Nah now youre being more retarded than you started out with. I already closed the case and my response is stil the same to you as it was 3 posts ago but I understand that you are enjoying getting some fellow throaters to like your posts.

Nothing was clear from your original post other than you said we didnt spent very much. I showed we did in fact spent a lot. We were not sleeping on the transfermarket the last 3 seasons, on the contrary. Thats not so hard to agree to.

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
Nah now youre being more retarded than you started out with. I already closed the case and my response is stil the same to you as it was 3 posts ago but I understand that you are enjoying getting some fellow throaters to like your posts.

It was to anyone but you, I'm afraid. But have fun ignoring the actual point; we needed to sell before buying which means financial weakness.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
It was to anyone but you, I'm afraid. But have fun ignoring the actual point; we needed to sell before buying which means financial weakness.
:lol:

So you referred to this as weakness? How is the situation for current champions Napoli then? Ultra weakness?

And Milan having to sell their absolute stars, while we could make bank on fringe players not needed and reinvest in our starting 11: Benta, Kulu, Demirel, Zakaria etc..

De Ligt wasnt excelling here, we could sell him and buy italy's best defender Bremer and still be 23M in profits.

Id definitely rather be in Juve's situation than Milans, I dont consider us weak here.

1705569817656.png

Robee

Jun 21, 2011
:lol:

So you referred to this as weakness? How is the situation for current champions Napoli then? Ultra weakness?

And Milan having to sell their absolute stars, while we could make bank on fringe players not needed and reinvest in our starting 11: Benta, Kulu, Demirel, Zakaria etc..

De Ligt wasnt excelling here, we could sell him and buy italy's best defender Bremer and still be 23M in profits.

Id definitely rather be in Juve's situation than Milans, I dont consider us weak here.

1705569817656.png
Again you're interpreting words like you wish. The weakness lies in the comparison to what financial powerhouse we were before. Also Milan and Inter were financially stronger, no matter how many times you forget the 80 extra million.

Also leaving out Chiellini, Dybala, Cristiano and Buffon again.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Cba to read through multiple pages of circular arguments but if the point is about our current financial strength I think having to sell Ranocchia to a Serie B club to fund a move for a first team player says all we need to know. We're in a different situation now to perhaps our peak position buying Ronaldo and De Ligt for a CL tilt.

Also pretty obvious that spending is a separate thing to net spending.

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Again you're interpreting words like you wish. The weakness lies in the comparison to what financial powerhouse we were before. Also Milan and Inter were financially stronger, no matter how many times you forget the 80 extra million.

Also leaving out Chiellini, Dybala, Cristiano and Buffon again.
Im not leaving those players out. 3 of them were +35yo and went on to retire basically.
I dont think we were inferior to Milan on the market in those years, thats the point. I looked through ours and their transfers. They had to let go of their best starters, we didnt, we had many of the replacements already.
We were very active and definitely not weak in Serie A standards, compared to our CL peak, maybe.

I think its the end of the discussion, and I already admitted a brainfart in a sentence where I wanted to explain that selling 1-2 fringe players that we had plenty of, makes up for the difference in the numbers to Milan. I messed that sentence up and accepted all the infested and starved hyenas finally getting some bones to chew on. Even the ones with me on ignore could not ignore that opportunity. Talk about h... being m.. and fuming inside, having to let so much steam out. "Winning" certainly made those members happier :snoop:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Im not leaving those players out. 3 of them were +35yo and went on to retire basically.
I dont think we were inferior to Milan on the market in those years, thats the point. I looked through ours and their transfers. They had to let go of their best starters, we didnt, we had many of the replacements already.
We were very active and definitely not weak in Serie A standards, compared to our CL peak, maybe.

I think its the end of the discussion, and I already admitted a brainfart in a sentence where I wanted to explain that selling 1-2 fringe players that we had plenty of, makes up for the difference in the numbers to Milan. I messed that sentence up and accepted all the infested and starved hyenas finally getting some bones to chew on. Even the ones with me on ignore could not ignore that opportunity. Talk about h... being m.. and fuming inside, having to let so much steam out. "Winning" certainly made those members happier :snoop:

I'm going to be honest here: I had no idea who you were.

But now I realise you're a demigod around whom the entire 'Tuz universe revolves.

Strickland

May 17, 2019
Cba to read through multiple pages of circular arguments but if the point is about our current financial strength I think having to sell Ranocchia to a Serie B club to fund a move for a first team player says all we need to know. We're in a different situation now to perhaps our peak position buying Ronaldo and De Ligt for a CL tilt.

Also pretty obvious that spending is a separate thing to net spending.
We're not in peak financial situation compared to the past Juve. We're still in peak financial situation compared to rest of Serie A.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
We're not in peak financial situation compared to the past Juve. We're still in peak financial situation compared to rest of Serie A.
every other serie a club has a huge debt, an inflated wage bill, a recent ~150m damage due to purely political reasons and an ffp agreement to respect?

cash flow is still fine and owners are taking care of the club, but pretending that this club owns serie a like bayern owns buli (or we did for a decade) is simply wrong

Last edited:

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
That's the shocking part. We had Bayern like advantage and we threw it all away with 2-3 years of terrible decisions.

Imagine JJ management with Inter's financial condition... What Marotta is doing there is truly incredible.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
That's the shocking part. We had Bayern like advantage and we threw it all away with 2-3 years of terrible decisions.

Imagine JJ management with Inter's financial condition... What Marotta is doing there is truly incredible.
Wasn't Inter going bankrupt if they didn't get bailed out by the towel head Bozovic deal? :lol:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 62, Guests: 392)