out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 27, 2011
Allegri: Winning isn't important. I like losing games. Tonight was an embarrassment on all fronts. Three goals are too much. We will have to sell Vlahovic before the window closes. The fact that I have the highest win percentage out of every coach in Juve's history bugs me. It is not what the club wants from me, as we're all working together to bring this club down a notch. Everyone who defends this crap is a throater.

Max Allegri to Sky Italia

campionesidd

Mar 16, 2013
Allegri: Winning isn't important. I like losing games. Tonight was an embarrassment on all fronts. Three goals are too much. We will have to sell Vlahovic before the window closes. The fact that I have the highest win percentage out of every coach in Juve's history bugs me. It is not what the club wants from me, as we're all working together to bring this club down a notch. Everyone who defends this crap is a throater.

Max Allegri to Sky Italia
Some people would unironically believe this.

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
I’m quite certain that even if it does continue, it won’t change the bitching here, unfortunately.
It's hard to complain about a 3-0 win, but unfortunately it's going to take a lot more to change minds than what we're seeing currently.

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri:

"If I like being a hunter with Inter playing the rabbit?
Well, it's a bit like playing cops and robbers..

THE THIEVES ESCAPE
THE GUARDS ARE CHASING THEM"
If that's an actual quote, that is pretty clever. Nice job.

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
Allegri:

"If I like being a hunter with Inter playing the rabbit?
Well, it's a bit like playing cops and robbers..

THE THIEVES ESCAPE
THE GUARDS ARE CHASING THEM"
ffs max, that's savage

i hope it does end differently than last season when he told inzaghi they'll finish at 6th place lol

- - - Updated - - -

If that's an actual quote, that is pretty clever. Nice job.
it is (although i didn't read the whole italian interview, based on the short quotes from journalists he certainly did say some shit like that)

s4tch

Mar 23, 2015
btw these 3 teams we played recently have the 3 worst defenses in the league. let's consider these 4 games against them as confidence builders. neither of these wins were unexpected, the league game against salernitana was way more difficult than it should have been, it still was a nice run

and all of that is worthless without a win away at lecce

Boksic

May 11, 2005
btw these 3 teams we played recently have the 3 worst defenses in the league. let's consider these 4 games against them as confidence builders. neither of these wins were unexpected, the league game against salernitana was way more difficult than it should have been, it still was a nice run

Lecce will be tricky, never an easy place to go and the sort of game we struggle in. If we win it gives us a good chance to put pressure on Inter ahead of playing them..

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008

Will show if this team has finally gotten over the mental issues from last year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 96)