out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Jun 27, 2011
That has to be the worst thing said by a Juventus coach in the last 2 decades, cant recall anything that Conte, Sarri, Del Neri, Capello or anyone else said that comes even close to this. Wtf?
I can think of a few things Conte said

- - - Updated - - -

Discussion ongoing between Allegri and the management to extend his contract till 2026 on similar wages.Allegri is reluctant to go to Saudi Arabia or outside of Italy currently. (Nico Schira)
He has a contract until 2025.

He's staying until then.

I like.

Last edited:

magician

Oct 22, 2022

- - - Updated - - -

Allegri: “Being 2 points behind Inter is a source of immense pride and satisfaction, but we need to be watchful about others.“
He has betrayed the Juve Jihad manifesto, if we were a proper jihadist movement his head would've rolled off the ground. /s before this forum is being flagged as a real terrorist den, lol.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
Juventus probable XI to face Monza:

Szczesny; Gatti, Bremer, Alex Sandro; Cambiaso, McKennie, Nicolussi Caviglia, Rabiot, Kostic; Chiesa, Vlahovic.

Alex sandro currently ahead of Rugani to start against monza
[@GiovaAlbanese)
I was very happy to see him leave, couldn't belive it when we signed him again and still wonder why we haven't fired him last season. But when I look at this line-up and our position in the league, he isn't doing a bad job at all.

MrMonkey

Jul 15, 2017
Seeing Sandro starting ahead of anybody just puts me back in the Max must go frame of mind. Don't care how many 1-0 wins achieved. Alex must be LHAO at Max and all Juve supporters knowing he can get away with whatever.

Stop looking at the books and send Max on his way with millions. The next should be coach we will see today. Palladino will come cheap and if doesn't work out move on to the next guy. It's getting to be like Chinese torture having to see Max on the sideline only because of $$$ owed.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 17, Guests: 176)