out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
Like yes definitely it will never get tiresome to troll win away to these scum teams but at the end of the day we're just succumbing to the same Italian complex where you're happy to just be the fastest kid at the special Olympics and then lose to maccabi.

I laugh at Naples celebrating their scudetto in a sham league that has fallen levels but then every weekend I paint clown makeup on myself to celebrate beating Biraghi and Bonaventura and I think am I really better than what I loathe?

There's no hope or long term project and for just that split second max's troll smile in the 95th minute brightens my day but at what cost. I know deep down life is meaningless
POTY nominee

Buy on AliExpress.com

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
To be content with this Juventus, you have to be kind of a guy who would say ''oh it started to rain'' with a most pathetic smile when someone spits on his face.
imagine going to a restuarant and paying hundreds if not thousands of euros on rotten food that the chef spits on and says eat it.

and some customers are like mmmm sooo good, he put effort into making it. and then eating at this restaurant every week

thats what juve fans are who pay for tv or internet and merchandise to watch allegri juve

Jul 2, 2006
imagine going to a restuarant and paying hundreds if not thousands of euros on rotten food that the chef spits on and says eat it.

and some customers are like mmmm sooo good, he put effort into making it. and then eating at this restaurant every week

thats what juve fans are who pay for tv or internet and merchandise to watch allegri juve
Some rich people paying huge amount of money for the coffee coming out of a cat's ass. Then there are folks in India who are getting cleansed by bathing in cow dung. Not to mention infamous batshit soup.These are kind of customers Chef Allegri would attract.

You sound like someone with a lot of experience in this domain.
If that was the case, i would have been an Allegri sympathizer.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Yes, we play boring shit football but we're winning and that's what we need at this moment. Our objective is CL spot for next year and we're doing it. We've got a team that's competitive in Italy so it's another objective ticked off. Next year it will be to be competitive in CL group stages. Year after it'll be to get to CL knockouts.

Some people don't realise how far we've fallen and how big and slow the rebuild will be. I can't stand Allegri but he's doing great. We have Inter soon so we'll get a good idea of our progress and as for Maccabi Haifa, we'll see when we get there next year.

maxi

Aug 31, 2006
Like yes definitely it will never get tiresome to troll win away to these scum teams but at the end of the day we're just succumbing to the same Italian complex where you're happy to just be the fastest kid at the special Olympics and then lose to maccabi.

I laugh at Naples celebrating their scudetto in a sham league that has fallen levels but then every weekend I paint clown makeup on myself to celebrate beating Biraghi and Bonaventura and I think am I really better than what I loathe?

There's no hope or long term project and for just that split second max's troll smile in the 95th minute brightens my day but at what cost. I know deep down life is meaningless
Thank you. Finally someone with half a brain cell

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Luck is a much bigger factor in 1-0 wins where you concede a lot of possession and shots at goal. Fiorentina shot mainly from outside the box - so what? What if it was Haaland rather than Bonaventura taking those shots? It's arguably lucky that Miretti was able to finally finish. When you're not trying to score, you're conceding chances and even the most disciplined and compact defence can concede a deflection or a brilliant shot.

This style of play will probably get us back in the CL, even win the league in a season where the big teams aren't playing well. This group isn't as good as 2014/2015 for instance, but most of them (especially Chiesa, Vlahovic, Locatelli) know how to be much more creative and attacking. Allegri was as well equipped (with attacking threats) as any manager ever has been to win those CL finals, but we lost them because he always leaves the hand break on and we don't score enough goals and we concede too many chances.

When his contract runs out, target De Zerbi or Pep.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
The week-to-week stockholm syndrome here varying by match has become an unfortunate tradition :lol:

Bolt on the delusion and the attempts to rationalize matters and you have a quite the concoction

DAiDEViL

Feb 21, 2015
This group isn't as good as 2014/2015 for instance, but most of them (especially Chiesa, Vlahovic, Locatelli) know how to be much more creative and attacking. Allegri was as well equipped (with attacking threats) as any manager ever has been to win those CL finals, but we lost them because he always leaves the hand break on and we don't score enough goals and we concede too many chances.

When his contract runs out, target De Zerbi or Pep.
Fact is we played both finals against superior teams, golden generation like even.

And if anything, we lost to Barca because we pushed too hard after the equalizer, not because we sat back and put on the hand break. What a load of nonsense.

Target Pep :lol:

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
The week-to-week stockholm syndrome here varying by match has become an unfortunate tradition :lol:

Bolt on the delusion and the attempts to rationalize matters and you have a quite the concoction

Keeping Allegri for this season was a disgraceful decision. Maybe we win the title through sheer luck. I don't know. The other teams look pretty bad too.

But we need to rebuild the foundations of our team to become a team that can actually do something in Europe. We need to win titles not because we are lucky, but because we are a good team. Having Allegri manage another season just set that change back a year. And to people who say we need a transitional season: we're not transitioning at all right now. We're doing the same dumb stuff we did before.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
De Zerbi has been on a really poor streak lately and Pep won't come to us unless we are top 5 in Europe. Allegri belongs here amongst this shit squad because he's a limited manager now. What the hell would Pep do with this lot anyway? When we start to hit our objectives then opportunities will arise and we need to make the right decisions then.

I hate that we kept Allegri but who realistically would get us this many points who'd be happy with no European football and would play exciting attacking football? Let him close the season and next year we take a new manager and give them a nice transfer budget.

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Fact is we played both finals against superior teams, golden generation like even.

And if anything, we lost to Barca because we pushed too hard after the equalizer, not because we sat back and put on the hand break. What a load of nonsense.

Target Pep :lol:
You weren't watching 2015 then. Allegri invited them to play around us. He talks about it all the time. Conceding possession. So called "moments" he calls them.. He regards that the opposition will inevitably control periods of the game as a law of nature. My point is that even if he had the best possible players (which I think he did almost did in 2015), he still literally instructs his players to give opponents an opportunity to win. The lower the quality of the squad at his disposal the more he applies that principle. The consecutive clean sheets mostly come down to better defensive organisation but again, we tempt fait every time we concede a shot on goal. And the goal against Fiorentina was quality, but was also only one of two shots on goal. Players miss chances.We were more lucky to win that game than people admit. If we want to eventually dominate Europe, at least for a time, we need to create many more chances than we concede and to Allegri that is anathema.. He's the perfect manager to rehabilitate Juve to a certain point. I'm still looking forward to Juve post-Allegri.

.zero

★ ★ ★
Aug 8, 2006
De Zerbi has been on a really poor streak lately and Pep won't come to us unless we are top 5 in Europe. Allegri belongs here amongst this shit squad because he's a limited manager now. What the hell would Pep do with this lot anyway? When we start to hit our objectives then opportunities will arise and we need to make the right decisions then.

I hate that we kept Allegri but who realistically would get us this many points who'd be happy with no European football and would play exciting attacking football? Let him close the season and next year we take a new manager and give them a nice transfer budget.
What makes you think that the club will move on from Max after this szn? According to you he’s doing an admirable job, meeting all expectations. Despite playing in a garbage league accomplished via unforgivable football that no sane management would tolerate.

If he wasn’t fired after the numerous embarrassments last szn (don’t get me started on the year prior to that)the n all signs point to him being extended due to inept management, vision, execution, and self-inflicted financial trauma.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 3, Guests: 70)