out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

CrimsonianKing

U can't expect an Inexperienced team like Juventus
Jan 16, 2013
Sarri's season was probably as divisive as this one, it felt like we'd appointed the anti-Christ by the way some fans reacted.
I guess that’s true, it did divide us a bit. And you know the saddest part of all this?

If Sarri was a German coach he would be under our radar. We wouldn’t even be interested. We wanted an attacking minded coach but given our bullshit patriotism policy when it comes to coaches he had to be Italian. We signed a guy who was publicly known for hating us just because of his nationality.

Jj really deserves everything that’s gone wrong since then. Old fucking farts with that ancient Italian mentality.

Buy on AliExpress.com

singus

Sep 22, 2020
Great coach. Today the haters will be proven wrong and Vlad, IlCappuccino, Stitch, PI and myself will restore our tuz glory.
An impressive 1-0 clean sheet performance incoming. Forza Mister.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Enjoyable performance, a win and 3rd clean sheet in a row! Point wise we are doing better than last year. However, Im not getting my hopes up until I see more consistency. Games against Milan teams will set the course for us, title challenge or top 4. We badly lack leadership on the pitch, not a single player among our ranks has that kind of aura.

Mokku

Apr 17, 2019
Bro, we beat shit teams but couldn't beat the midtable ones. We went on an epic streak of clean sheets until Napoli hit 5 past us. This feels like a repeat of the last two seasons purely because we haven't improved anything in our play. I'd like to be wrong, but wait until a capable team comes up against our dinosaur tactics and everything will unfold. Leadership or not, Sassuolo showed that under pressure we have no plan B and Atalanta showed that we can be pushed back deep and they could pop off shots all night.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Typically you'll see smaller clubs park the bus and try to hit on the counter or nick a goal in the chaos when they go against a big clubs. Small clubs do this because they know they're not expected to dominate a more talented side and it increases the probability of picking up a point. 3 points would be a gift from the gods but they're perfectly content with a point. Think of Brentford today for example.

Allegri takes this same approach but to the smaller clubs. He is aiming for top 4 and so he is content with a point. They are not used to dealing with a big club defending deep and they get frustrated and exhausted. At worst we get a point and at best they'll make a mistake or our individual talents will score and we'll get the 3 points.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Enjoyable performance, a win and 3rd clean sheet in a row! Point wise we are doing better than last year. However, Im not getting my hopes up until I see more consistency. Games against Milan teams will set the course for us, title challenge or top 4. We badly lack leadership on the pitch, not a single player among our ranks has that kind of aura.
An amazing performance and 3 pts as well. Double bonanza for JJ fans!

We do have a leader on the pitch and that's Mister himself! His gestures and his constant screeching from the touchline is an underrated aspect of his WORLD CLASS coaching potential. It's what motivated our boys today.

We might lose or even get smashed by the Milanese teams, so what? We are still on the right path of competing with Atalanta and Fiorentina this year!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 20, Guests: 147)