out now?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Rockets

Jul 26, 2022
Bro, we beat shit teams but couldn't beat the midtable ones. We went on an epic streak of clean sheets until Napoli hit 5 past us. This feels like a repeat of the last two seasons purely because we haven't improved anything in our play. I'd like to be wrong, but wait until a capable team comes up against our dinosaur tactics and everything will unfold. Leadership or not, Sassuolo showed that under pressure we have no plan B and Atalanta showed that we can be pushed back deep and they could pop off shots all night.
Guess we don't need to wait do we?;)

Buy on AliExpress.com

ilmetronome

Sep 16, 2020
We don't concede any goal when we sit back deep, except those error from tek againts sassuolo.
Maybe that is what mister think.
So he prefer low block more, but with still mediocre counter attck setup. Better than last season but yeah, still mediocre

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
We don't concede any goal when we sit back deep, except those error from tek againts sassuolo.
So he prefer low block more, but with still mediocre counter attck setup. Better than last season but yeah, still mediocre
This may work against opposition who can’t attack to save their lives. Teams that aren’t really used to having the ball and needing to break down a deep defensive line.

wont work against those who know how to attack and lays horrible foundations for the future. The victims of this small team approach are not just the likes of Chiesa and Vlahovic, I fear even the defenders will be only good at deep blocking if we never play with a high line

magician

Oct 22, 2022
Catenaccio was invented in the 1960s, maybe somebody could show allegri how 2020s football works.

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
Max Allegri is now the coach with the most wins in the history of Serie A in the 3-point era: 289 wins. [@mirkonicolino]

But but but....
why is it when allegri is brought up, it's always his tactical genius and not the players he has, but when someone says guardiola or klopp or ancelotti are greats, it's because they had amazing players.

as if allegri didn't have great players.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Catenaccio was invented in the 1960s, maybe somebody could show allegri how 2020s football works.
And was killed on the 5th of May 1967 in Lisbon

- - - Updated - - -

why is it when allegri is brought up, it's always his tactical genius and not the players he has, but when someone says guardiola or klopp or ancelotti are greats, it's because they had amazing players.

@DAiDEViL are you just gonna ignore the implication that Allegri has great players??

Lion

King of Tuz
Jan 24, 2007
i was talking about his 5 seasons here before you soul less ginger. not a single season went by where he didn't have a world class team.

but he was hailed as a genius. funny his genius can't beat monza and empoli huh?

Amer

Feb 13, 2005
Mister so generous. Not only that he's teaching these kids how to play football he's also giving them fashion advice. Like told Yildiz to cut his hair. Now the kid looks like a grown ass man. Mister such a genius.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Now May 5 has lots of magical connotations for Juve, but I think you meant the 25th, yeah?
I meant the 67 European cup final. Celtic vs Inter in Lisbon. Jock Stein's attacking football beat inter and signalled the end of catenaccio's domination. What's his name from Ajax built on Stein's ideas and developed them into what became Total Football

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013

Pretending people argue that Allegri hasn’t had great players in previous squads. :lol:

- - - Updated - - -

Jj gets a win and ze fans jump on his deck?

I’ve seen this film before
Singus, Maxi, Turk, and Loin are throating Allegri pretty hard after this latest win. Very unsurprising behaviour.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 17, Guests: 272)